main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Anyone want to get together at Dragon*Con?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by smuggler1186, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smuggler1186

smuggler1186 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    Hey, your local high school chick again. I was just wondering who all was going to Dragon*Con and if anyone would like to get together for dinner or something else besides the concert while we're all in Atlanta. MTFBWY.

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Us girls are planning on going, I will check with the other two, but I am sure we could meet up.

3. smuggler1186

smuggler1186 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    Awesome! I have a friend that may be coming with me. She's a big Star wars fan too. I wish she'd come to a meeting. Anyhoo. . .

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The Hothlanta Rebels, the Atlanta FanForce chapter, will be hosting their 3rd annual FanForce dinner during Dragon*Con. It is currently scheduled for Saturday, September 4th, at 5:30 p.m. The location will be the same as the past two years...Trader Vic's inside the downtown Hilton hotel, which is just across the street from the Marriott Marquis.

All members of all FF chapters are invited to attend. I will be posting attendance sign-up sheets sometime in July. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.