main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Anyone want to get together for a drive to Chicago?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by w_sasso_mdtv, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w_sasso_mdtv

w_sasso_mdtv Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2002
    I live in the St. Louis area, and there are no digital theaters around here, and I cannot stand seeing AOTC on film anymore. The quality is starting to degrade at a rapid pace. Is there anyone out there that would like to get together and go see the movie digitally? If so, please email me at mellowyellowguy1982@yahoo.com.

2. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    kansas city has a digital theater and it's closer... me and a few guys from my church are trying to organize one for this summer.

3. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    For those interested, there's a Midwest convocation of sorts happening the weekend of June 15 at the Streets of Woodfield theater in Schaumburg. Minneapolis and Milwaukee will be meeting up with members of Chicago Force for a digital screening and a night of Gameworks.

Having parents that live in St.Louis, I know it would be a long drive and probably require an overnight, but I waned to let you know.

4. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Is anyone still thinking of heading out to Streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg, IL on June 15? Chicago Force, The Minnesota Force, The Milwookiee Council, and (possibly) South Bend FanForce are attending the 12:30 P.M. digital presentation of Attack of the Clones. If anyone is planning on joining us, feel free to respond to this RSVP thread in the Chicago forum.

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.