main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Anyone want to help make a movie?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by WhiskeyGold, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiskeyGold

WhiskeyGold Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    We have wrote a horror/buddy picture and about to get ready to film it. This is very low budget movie being done with video camera. Mostly being made just do see if we can do it and for the fun. However if it turns out we do hope to submit to some places. We are using Video but if anyone near Macon has a DV Camera and would like to help out let me know. The cast only calls for four actors but we can always use extra hands. Once it is done we will make it in to DVDs to pass out at Con's, and to pass around to others. Again we don't really think this will be a big movie we are just doing it to see if we can make one. A test run I guess before doing something real. If you like to help email me at favreaunews@yahoo.com
    We really need someone with a DVD burner, DV camera. Also maybe a DVD Recorder that does video tape to DVD could help also.
    thanks
    darin

2. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Hey Darin! I'm sure that any number of the Clones would be willing to help you out. I'm not sure about equipment or anything but if you need bodies as extras, voices for ADR, hands to hold the camera or eyes to help edit; let us know what your shooting schedule will be and we will se what we can help you with.

By the way, we'd love to see you at one of our monthly meetings. We are heading to Atlanta on May 3rd for some Lazer Tag with folks from (at least) Atlanta and Augusta. I hope to also get together for X2 and Matrix Reloaded. If your interested email us at Macon_Clones@fanforce.net HECK! Email us anyway.

I love your website.

3. litllejedi

litllejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2001
    Hey Darin, making a movie sounds like agreat idea. I would love to help if I can. I do not have DVD recording capabilites, but I do have a SonyTVR130 digital8 camera w/16:9 widescreen capabilities. I'll be in touch for the details.

4. WhiskeyGold

Nov 13, 2001
    Thanks for the replies! I will keep you all posted as we get closer to filming it.
    As for meetings, I would love to soon. Right now things are busy. Work keeps me out of town and then weekends are with my wife and daughter. If i can get to a meeting soon by I can meet up with some cool SW fans at Dragon Con

5. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    I knew this thread would draw LJ out of the swamps. ;)

Keep us posted of course. If your in town(and available) on May 2nd, perhaps we could get together to see X-Men 2. I might be staying in Macon that night so I'll be able to hang out late. Early the next morning we'll be getting together to leave for Atlanta for our Lazer Tag challenge.

6. Force_Me

Force_Me Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2002
    I helped make a "The Bat" movie based off of a very old charater I never knew existed. I was a choreographer and a thug.
    I have no equipment though and am not a pro.

I wouldn't mind helping if needed and you are making it within 30 min drive of Warner Robins

7. AllieFox

AllieFox Jedi Master

Feb 12, 2001
    Any progress on this?

8. WhiskeyGold

Nov 13, 2001
    Script is done, working on the website now, that will be used to help sell the story and get a buzz going. I will keep you all posted. Look for bloody-bones.com soon

9. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Bloody bones. . .huh?

Have you seen "American Movie: The Making of Northwestern?" It's a movie about a guy making a movie but when that movie falls apart he goes back to making a movie that was started years earlier. Confused? Check out the "American Movie" website.

If there is anything we can do to help let us know. Try to join us for our next meeting too. The details are at OUR website. I hope to see you then.

AF

10. Namcoking

Namcoking Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2003
    Hey, how's it going guys. I would like to help out if I can. I have a local production company where I do various video productions for the Government, clients, etc. I have a digital camera and DVD authoring capabilities. You can check out my previous work at foneboothproductions.com

11. Force_Me

Force_Me Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2002
    How goes it?

12. WhiskeyGold

Nov 13, 2001
    The site is read at www.bloodybones.2ya.com (drop the 2ya once we get more hits)
    Check it out guys and as for the making of the movie thanks for all the replys and will post more about it. Hit a lack, one of the guys that is to star will not read the script! Say he hasn't had the time! ARGGG , time to replace him? could be coming!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.