main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Anyone want to reform the group

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jasterpreel, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasterpreel

jasterpreel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    I'm new to the area and have the time to head up the group. Please reply to this post if you would be interested in participating so I know if this is worth my time.

2. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    I would love to but honestly I don't exactly have a lot of free time on my hands
    While the club was around it was difficult for me to make it to the meetings and such

I don't think Boise is really large enough or dedicated enough yet for this to be practical

It seams like in a smaller town like Boise everybody is really involved in their own thing while in large cities like Las Vegas everybody is involved in clubs, organizations,etc
    *shrug*

Not many people are visiting this board anymore so I doubt you'll get much of a responce

3. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Hmmmmmm.....as a more passive member I might consider it. And when I say passive I mean not fully involved. It was me and the cmdr who bit the bullet last time and it got old fast. If you're willing to head this thing up, I'll certainly help if I can.
    This is the gal from the Halloween party, yes?

4. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    No I'm a guy who just moved to Caldwell. How often did you guys meet when the group was active?

5. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Once a month. If you're looking to reform this club there's lots of leg work involved. I'd PM Jediracer for the full details. Anyway, good luck to you. If I can assist, let me know.

6. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    I'm putting the band back together.

7. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Ok. I have the NBO sign if you'd like to have it. CmdrWillard (Eric) has all of our documents and such. Also, I'd e-mail our former webmaster and ask about taking over the website. It's a decent site. Let me know what you plan on doing.

8. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    I would, but I seem to be the only girl/teen here.

9. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    Nice to meet you guys at the DVD release. I got a private message from Jedi Racer and I want to start putting the group back together. I was thinking we could meet on the first friday of every month at the mall food court or something like that. I figured that we could just meet somewhere then hang out or talk shop, I'm not particular about what we do. Anyway let me know what you guys think. We need at least three unrelated people to show up for a few monthes to reform the group if the DVD release is any indication we should be okay.

10. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Sounds good to me. I would prefer Saturday over Friday.

11. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Hello I would not mind reforming the group Only thing is i can not meet on fri or sat i work graves and i am off sundays and mondays

If no one has a problem meeting on early sunday evenings after church gatherings and other commitments once a month i would love to rejoin the NBO

12. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I have a bunch of stuff from the old club. If you need any of it let me know. I will probably come to some of your activities as well. Just not looking to play a big role this time around, it did not work out so well last time.

13. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I agree. I'm really encouraged to see "new blood" and that excites me. Eric and I were taking on most of the responsibilities last time and it wasn't very fun. Dan and Ron we're our only two engaged members, the others being rather flaky. Anyway, if you're seriously wanting to reform this club, we should probably meet up sometime. Are you on campus at all? Let me know what works for you.

14. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    I work for Canyon County but I live by Albertson College if you mean that campus. We can meet this next weekend if thats cool. I'm free anytime after 5 on Friday. I wish there was a good scifi movie coming out in theatures this weekend. Let me know if you have time this weekend.

15. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I meant BSU actually. If you can meet somewhere in Boise that would be great.

16. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    Tell me when and where you want to meet.

17. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I can meet Friday at BSU between 12:30pm and 1:30pm or after 2:30pm. Cmdr, could you meet this day to hand over some of our past documents?
    Does this work for you jasterpreel?

18. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    I don't get off work till 5 so any time after that.

19. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Ok. How about 5pm at my place? I'll PM you the directions. If this doesn't work, let me know.

20. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Cmdr, could you meet this day to hand over some of our past documents?

I surely can, just let me know the where and the when.

21. JediFalcon25

JediFalcon25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    Alright Boise,ID, thats what i like to see, i want to see you all at C4!!

22. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Ben! Well, should be at my place by 5:30pm-6pm. I haven't heard yet from jaster so we'll see.

23. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Eric, go ahead and come over at 5:30pm tomorrow.

24. JediFalcon25

JediFalcon25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    If i was anywhere near Idaho, ide say count me in, you guys are all kool, even though im all the way in Chicago(WhiteSox Baby!!)let me know if yous need anything, good luck on getting the club back together,may the force be with u.

25. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    you should have jediracer remove that scroll at the top of the boards so it doesn't say the group is disbanding, but rather reforming or something to that effect. just a suggestion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.