main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Anyone want to see Reno 911!: Miami?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Hama, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Hey, everybody -- the Reno: 911! movie comes out tomorrow night (2/23). To try to get a group together to see it opening weekend is probably too short of a notice, but what about next weekend?

The details:

Hollywood 27
    (719 Thompson Lane, Nashville TN 37204)
    Saturday, March 3rd
    1:00 p.m.

2. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Oh, and before you go... please review this instructional video on movie theatre etiquette.

3. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Nice video, there Dylan. Nice to see TN get a mention. Anyways, back to the purpose of the thread... I'd love to join you for the film, but I'm unsure of my schedule tomorrow. If I'm able to join you I'll give you a call on your cell.

4. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    It's not tomorrow... it's a week from Saturday.

5. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Can we make it either the 2:55 or 2:40 showing on Saturday? I'm going to the Vanderbilt basketball game which will be over around 2. I have work to do after the game, but I can do it before the game instead and will end up with a much better parking space.

6. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    I'm fine with the 2:55 show.

7. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make this one, but I was wondering if y'all might be interested in catching "300" next weekend at the Thoroughbred. I've heard that the cinematography on this movie is awesome.

8. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Yes -- the trailers for "300" looked awesome. I'm up for seeing that one, too.

EDIT: I promised Matt (yes, he's still around) that I would help him with a video on Saturday the 10th. Sunday the 11th should be good for me, though.

9. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Sunday sounds fine with me. :cool: We can discuss a time once showtimes are posted.

10. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Good to see Glenn and Zach yesterday. I barely recognized Zach -- he's lost a lot of weight since I last saw him at Dragon*Con, plus he grew a beard.

The movie had its clever moments, but I felt like I had seen the best moments before walking into the theater. Got pretty raunchy in a few places. Definitely not a movie to take your young children, although one mother did. :rolleyes: They left after 15 minutes.

11. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Yeah, I thought you had a look on your face that said "Who is this guy who's plopped down next to me." Certainly not a first date movie unless you both loove the show. Awesome flick though. Certainly a must see and a must buy when it comes out on DVD. Considering how bad it's done in the theaters, it should hit DVD shelves before too long. Great to see you again Dylan (Glenn I see you often so you don't get singled out :cool: ). Must do again sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.