FF:NZ Anyone watch Stargate SG-1

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SW-SG-1FanNZ, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SW-SG-1FanNZ Jedi Padawan

Im not sure if there has been a thread about Stargate, and i apolize if there has been,anyway does anyone watch Stargate SG-1?i am a big fan, i have seen every episode since the show has started, i have Season 1 & 2 on dvd and Season 3 is coming out on 13 May, i can't wait.

My favourite Goa'uld System Lord is Apophis,it suxs that he isn't around anymore, i think Anubis is alright but his end is coming very soon.
  2. Jedi_Jarik_Solo Jedi Padawan

Stargate is cool, but i've noticed the later episodes are becoming more star treky, which i don't like
  3. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. Panther50 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah I've been watching it since the beginning and its about the only scifi programme on these day. Its usually pretty good although I thought the last season had a few to many lacklusture episodes. I heard they were planning a spinoff show Stargate Atlantis I'll be curious to see how that turns out.
  5. Hathor Moderator Emeritus

star 3
    that's where I got my name from :)
  6. Jay Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Laura! I heard you had been around here somewhere lately, so I took the liberty of seeing which threads you've posted in lately. Coincidently, pretty much all I've been doing all summer is watching the series. I started watching it when it first started, but wasn't able to keep up, but a friend of mine gave me all seven seasons, so now I'm up to the begining of season six.
  7. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Jack being chroyjenicly (sp) frozen was a bit strange...
  8. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    > chroyjenicly

Brilliant!

Even if you were trying to spell it out phonetically, I'm not sure how you came out with that!
  9. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Only last week I found out that I had a spelling age of an 11 year old in an exam at school. But I have a Real high reading level... I guess that maybe I should read a book on spelling?
  10. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    That was probably meant to be "chryojenicly" :p
  11. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    > I guess that maybe I should read a book on spelling?

I'd recommend the Oxford English Dictionary. The story isn't very good, but I like how the author explains the words as it goes along.
  12. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  13. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh, I'm sure many adults would struggle with spelling cryogenically. I just had to look it up to make sure I got it right there. When I'm online and I need to spell something, I find it handy to use dictionary.com, or a handy little program on my comp called wordweb, which is a freeware dictionary. It's available here - http://wordweb.info/free/

When I was a sprout, I used to have trouble spelling words which people didn't pronounce like they were spelt. 'education' used to get me, because people would say it like 'ed-jar-kay-sion'.
  14. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    My home page is google.com.

Click "home" or open new page - type in what you think anything is and press search and it will say: Did you mean __________?

Simple.
  15. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    I downloaded the first couple of episodes of the latest season.... quite good..

Any one know if we are getting atlantis?
  16. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    My home page is google.com.

Click "home" or open new page - type in what you think anything is and press search and it will say: Did you mean __________?

Spelling by consensus. The only trouble with this is that is the majority of people online spell a word incorrectly (and let's face it, that's not too unlikely these days) the most "popular" spelling wins.

Byt, yeah, I use this method when I'm feeling lazy too ...
  17. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  18. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Any one know if we are getting atlantis?

you can download the first 4 episodes of Atlantis already! :)

-Mel
  19. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Yep I've seen em... episode 4 with the puddle jumper was pretty cool....
  20. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  21. Gen_Wedge_Antilles Jedi Knight

star 2
    chroyjenicly

Its cryogenicly, you idiot!

Just to think that Colonel Jack "Mac Gyver" O'Neil would even think of laying his hands on a Goul'ad weapon. :D
  22. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    I would appreciate it if you would refrain from calling me an idiot again. I believe it is a term that is rather harsh and should not be thrown around so lightly.
  23. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    He didn't even spell 'cryogenically' right himself [face_mischief]
  24. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  25. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    And YouAgain spelled everything right in his last post too! :p

Anywho... :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.