1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Anyone watch the Indiana Jones movies in black and white?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by JediMasterKendo, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKendo Jedi Master

star 3
    Makes the movies have that old school retro look since George Lucas who made the Indiana Jones movies he was into those old black and white adventure movies and old Flash Gordon stuff back then when he was a kid.

Plus watching Radiers of the Lost Ark in black and white makes the movie awesome
  2. QuiGonJade Jedi Master

star 4
    I have in fact watched Star Wars movies in black and white, all but ROTS, which wasn't out yet at the time. Actually enjoyed it a lot, though part of the appeal was to then watch them again in color. Never tried it with Indy, but sounds like a good idea.
  3. bluesaber70 Force Ghost

star 2
  4. ILuvJarJar Force Ghost

star 6
    No, but I don't think that it would change the movie experience that much.
  5. QuiGonJade Jedi Master

star 4
    For me with Star Wars it changed it somewhat. It changed the feel of it, which is of course an extremely vague thing to say. It felt worth it. I wouldn't rule it out...

My best guess on how to describe it is (again, this is Star Wars) is it felt no longer like a "blockbuster".

Anyway, I've gotta try it with Indy now...maybe not tomorrow, but still...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.