main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone who saw the LF presentation with Ep III production footage?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Billy_Dee_Binks, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    There was a exclusive marketing presentation where Lucasfilm invited all kinds of companies where they showed a clip containing Ep III production and interviews with Ewan and Hayden. AC/DC's "Back in Black" was running through the whole clip.

Anyone who say it? Sure it wasn't meant to be shown to the public but someone taped it. It's not really spoiling as it IS offical and the only "harmful" things you might see is lots of Anakin fighting Obi Wan (with greenscreen all over the place), Shiny C-3PO and R2-D2,
    and two other familiar tall guys.

It's definately worth a viewing.

2. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Yes, I got the 'leaked' footage quite some time ago. I thought it was spoilers but watched it nontheless, we don't see anything we haven't seen in the webdocs (and I'm talking about the non-hyperspaced ones), outside of Hayden and Ewan fighting of course. I'm still not sure whether it's spoiler material or not. If it's not, I'll love to talk about it here!

3. Darth_Goofy

Darth_Goofy Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2001
    I saw it too. I didn't think it way very spoilery, but everyone's got a different opinion on what defines a spoiler. It was very, very cool, though. :)

4. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    I personally didn't find it spoilerish either, however, by official forum rules, anything that is released unofficially by Lucasfilm or anyone else is considered a spoiler, including that footage. Knowing Windy, he'll lock this thread up. :)

5. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Actually, this thread has been Mace Windy approved. :)

*stamp*

APPROVED

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

6. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    How is Ewan and Hayden fighting a spoiler? Isn't everyone on this board aware of that? I mean it was in the ROTJ novel, so that's not spolier. If this thread gets closed for that information then you would need to close 90% of the threads here.

EDIT: Of course Mace would post before I would. That's what I get for trying to post at work anyway. :)

7. Darth_Goofy

Darth_Goofy Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2001
    I guess some people would consider it a spoiler because you might be able to determine who's winning? Heh, I dunno, I thought it was fine. No worse than a making of documentary. I can't wait to see actual movie footage of the fight. It looks SO cool. :cool:

8. Darth_Dragon_7

Darth_Dragon_7 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    I haven't seen it :_|

i've heard a lot about it, but haven't seen it. Where can I find it?

[ [] |_ |>

9. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Actually, some of the frame-by-frame analysis someone did had some minor spoilerish stuff in it.

I think the best part was the quick shot of Anakin with wind blowing and his eyes reflecting some strange color. It looked VERY creepy.

And you can VERY CLEARLY see the OT set that was reproduced for III.

10. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    OH! I just got ***** slapped in the face by windy! :p Yeah, I love the marketing footage. I wish i had a better resolution so I could fool around with it on my computer to edit it into a trailer!

11. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I think it's very, very exciting - particularly the rehearsals of Ewan and Hayden - the skill on display is breathtaking, and I'm sure The Duel will be the greatest...

But I agree there are SOME parts to the "Back in Black" footage that are spoiler-material. Fortunately nothing too major though.

12. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    I've seen it and kept safely :D Good stuff. I agree with that "creepy" bit, funny to see Hayden that way. Reminds me a bit of the Undertaker 8-}

Like the end in particular, with E and H after a hard days work [face_devil]

13. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    C-3PO falling was a blooper, right?
    I think Obi Wan hitting Anakin and the other thing were Anakin lifts a green screen object (maybe it will be a stone) are especially interesting.

Anyone else who spotted THE suit?

Everytime I hear "Back In Black" I automatically think of the EP III footage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.