main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone with in an inkling to make a fan film in Japan?

Discussion in 'Archive: Japan' started by HudsonHawkJapan, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HudsonHawkJapan

HudsonHawkJapan Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2003
    First off,

Hello everyone I'm an American living in Chiba (right outside Japan) I know that only a few people check this board out, but if anyone has questions about Japan, I'll be checking regularly.

I work as an actor and narrator and of course and English teacher (wink) mainly in the Tokyo area. I've visited theforce.net for a long time and have been chomping at the bit to work in a fan film. I even tried contacting Chad Peter to tell him that I'd take a vacation in Colorado just to get a chance to work with him. (He didn't respond)

In any case, I'd really be interested in working on a fan film (or for that matter any film that sounds interesting) with people living in the area. Any takers?

Peace

2. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    I'll send ya a PM as well incase you don't check this to often but I'd be intrested. Im way up in Misawa however.
    Working on constructing a scout trooper costume and an Imperial officer uniform. Have the helmet at least- http://saepenon.com/trooperbinks1.JPG
    I have some camera experience along with some drawing capabilities- http://saepenon.deviantart.com
    Oh heck, just let me know what ya need and I'll see what I can do to help.

3. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    Hey, if you guys are still keen I'll be moving to Tokyo sometime in March/April '05 from Brisbane, Australia. I'm pretty good with storyboarding, digital effects (though I won't have a computer to start with), writing, filming... whatever. I can't say I've acted much but I'd be willing to give it a go. ;)

Anyhoo... it'd just be good to know some other Star Wars geeks in a foreign country.

4. HudsonHawkJapan

HudsonHawkJapan Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2003
    Well,

I'd definitely be interested. I have a camera and am looking to direct more, but I work as an actor and so do many of my friends here. Sounds like a match made in heaven!

BTW In the first post I rather stupidly wrote that Chiba is right outside Japan. I can't believe I didn't notice until now, but what I meant is that I'm right outside Tokyo.

There's a very interesting underground film community starting here, more focused on foreigners (ex. 90% of the films are in English) I recommend anyone interested check out Film Marmalade near Shibuya.

Peace,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.