main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Anything and Everything a H/L viggie song fic (repost from classic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess1, Nov 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    A Han and Leia Vignette : Anything and Everything
    This story is set during ESB the carbon freezing scene. It starts at Han's point of veiw, and then switchs to Leia's, it then coutinues to switch back and fourth.

Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas, I am not making any money off this story, or gaining anything, except the enjoyment that comes from writeing it.

The song used is Anything and Everything, by Martina McBride and just in case, I want to say that I'm not useing this song to earn any money or anything like that, I'm not trying to steal it.

authors note:
    Can you guys believe this is the first viggie I wrote EVER? Pretty crazy huh, I was like fourteen at the time.....yikes. So I will repost it, what a shock, just because I can. :p

What do you dream about? Look at the stars. All you gotta do is pick one out and its there for you

I know that your a Princess, that I haven't even got a right to think this, to feel this. Because I'm not fit for you to wipe your feet on. But still, I'd do anything for you, I'd give you anything. Even if it was my last breath. If only you'd let me.

I'll be the one who makes your every dream come true

I wouldn't admit what I felt for you, I was to proud. I needed to be strong, I couldn't give you or anyone else my heart. But I wish I could.......

Close your eyes Make a wish I'll give you anything and everything. The sky's the limit and my heart is in it.

I've been betrayed by a friend,and I wouldn't ever admit it, but I'm afriad. I don't know what will happen, I don't want to be frozen in time, I don't want to die. But I'd rather it be me then you. You seem so strong, but I know theres a tender heart inside, if only you would give it to me. I've already given you mine.

I'll give you anything and everything Anything and everything

I see something in your eyes, but I can't bring myself to say goodbye. I know that your doing this for me, I know you would have rather died then be captured, if it wasn't for me. I wish I could take your pain.

Where do you want to go? Look at the world, all you gotta do is just say so, and I'll take you there.

I can't take it any longer, I can't stand not knowing, I want to hold you, but my hands are bound. I can't say the words, I can't take your rejection right now, but I've got to do something before I'm out of time.

Oh, yeah, you know what? Love can take you anywhere.

Its almost to late, but what can I say? I just can't seem to say the words. It would be futile now.But suddenly, I can feel your lips on mine, I can feel your love, your passion. Even to the last. I don't want this kiss to end, at least here I can feel it even if I can't say it. But suddenly its cruely broken off, you are torn away from me, along with my heart. But maybe its not to late for something.....

I'll give you anything and everything.

Its almost to late, I'm being lowered into the pit, I wish there was something I could do. But at least now I know that you love me, I could feel it in your kiss. At least now my last thought will be knowing that you love me. But I can tell you want to say it, please do, its never to late, with love anything is possible.

I could spoil you. Make it easy, make you happy, if you let me, won't you let me.

My heart is breaking, I've got to say it before its to late, because its true.

"I love you."

"I know."

You know what? Love will take you anywhere.

Is it still readable after all this time? :D ;)

2. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
  3. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    cool fic Jen!!!
    loved the last line... :D

DM

4. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks DM! The last line is my fav too. :)

5. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    What a great last line!!!

A. Windsor

6. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    I agree. It was well thought out, and it had a nice ending.

7. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Windsor: wow, thanks! :D The song I used is like my ALL time favorite song.

Keeper of swords: thanks soooooo much. :D

8. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    no problem. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.