Anything And Everything Star Wars

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by DarthDion, Jun 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDion Jedi Youngling

star 1
    a place to post anything and everthing
    in the daytona forum !!!
  2. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling

star 3
  3. Jayna Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Scared of Lando?!?!?

Awww- come on. He's just an old smoothie! :)
  4. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling

star 3
    It was 3am, and i had had to much Malt Liquor, but that's a whole nother story in itself.
  5. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I have come here tonight to throw a party for my 200th post! Damn I'm cool. Well maybe not that cool.

At least I hate Oppo Rancisis!!!!!!!!!
  6. LianaMara Jedi Master

star 4
    When I was in 4th grade, I had a crush on ANH Luke. Not ESB Luke, though he was OK, and especially not ROJ Luke, who looks pretty bad, but ANH Luke. He seemed really cute and naive to a 10 year old. [face_love]
  7. Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I still have a crush on Padme Amidala. Lets just say I want to be Anakin Skywalker when I grow up. (I have a little dark side in me anyway...)
  8. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hello all,

I have been fighting a nasty sinus infection for the last several days and haven't the will to post. Today I ran across a cool article on Billy Dee Williams, for all you Lando fans. Its in the newest edition of Entertainment Weekly, Tom Cruise is on the cover. Man I did not realize that good ol Lando was a senior citizen! 65 years old and still smooth as ever.

I too had a crush on a Star Wars character. I think all of my male friends at nine were very taken by Leia in the Slave Girl Bikini... can you say Ta Wanna Wango?

9. DarthDion Jedi Youngling

star 1
    hey its dion i have not posted anything in a while so i figuerd i would just do it right here. So hi too everyone !!!
  10. Jayna Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey! I just hit 100 posts! I'm not nearly as cool as Forja, but I'm movin up in the world! :cool:
  11. MortWindu Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Jayna, congradulations on your 100th post, Forja is a very powerfull poster, 200 plus, and i must tell you his posts arent a bunch of bla bla, there very thought out and interesting. i on the other hand, now have a 25th post which is this one...WOO HOO! right
  12. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling

star 3
    200 makes you very powerful indeed. ;)
  13. LianaMara Jedi Master

star 4
    *towers above them all*

I finally hit my 1000th post last night. Go me! :D

Seriously though, it took me a year and a half to get that. I was really inactive for a long time. Keep up the posting!
  14. Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Since everyone seems to be posting their score here, I didn't want to be left out. I think I have like 40. Yawn. Someday I hope to be as cool as you guys.
  15. Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I heard that the star wars episode 2 dvd will be out Nov 26. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
  16. Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling

star 1
    THIS IS MY 50TH POST! I RULE!!!!

I was busy tonight. I left 9 posts!

I'm going on my profile to see my star now.
  17. LianaMara Jedi Master

star 4
    Good job! I wish we had the stars back like the good old days (sigh- I miss 2000).

I've heard that too, clone, but I can't confirm it.
  18. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I just stumbbled across this great icon of Han in Empire, and thought it was time for a bit of a change.

From the wise Jedi to the scruffy looking sumggler.

I really thought Han should be represented in here.

Forgive me Prequell freaks, I wanted to be Solo ever since I was se7en years old.
  19. Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I want a new icon too. Right now I'm a boring clonetrooper. I want a clonetrooper officer icon. But i can't find one. You probably have to be a vip or administrator to get one of those.
  20. LianaMara Jedi Master

star 4
    I want another icon of a blonde girl. I had Eirtae, but I got bored, so I got a Padme one. Sometimes, I really wish I had special mod powers. 8-}

Dion: I finally got pics of my mobile up!
    [link=http://www.geocities.com/lianafirebird/mobile1]Here[/link] and [link=http://www.geocities.com/lianafirebird/mobile2]Here[/link] I wish they weren't so small...

Also, if anyone has the new SW Insider, in the Collecting section there's a pic of a soda can mobile sent in by Aliya Lewis. 8-} I was bored one day, so I made up a nom de plume and sent it in. That was fun.
  21. MortWindu Jedi Youngling

star 1
    commander clone, AOTC dvd is coming out Nov. 26.
  22. DarthDion Jedi Youngling

star 1
    [image=http://64.227.26.45/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/mace/g-40.jpg]

here ya go mort

23. MortWindu Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thanks for the pic Dion, its pretty cool!!!
  24. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hello everyone,

I have not been on the boards for several days due to the fact that with all this rain and a new Disney movie in theatres, people have forgotten how to spend qualitly time with each other, so instead they come to the movies and make my life miserable. The rain has not stopped, but at least I have a day off.

I wanted to let everyone know that there was a Jedi spotting at my theatre last night. Some SW fans came in to see the last showing of Episode II and one of them was wearing a silky brown robe. The three others all had lightsabers. If you guys are in here let yourselves be known.

Also I am going to post something about a get together for the summer... in the poll thread.

later.
  25. DarthDion Jedi Youngling

star 1
    [image=http://64.227.26.45/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/clones/ep2trooper.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.