main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC Advance Tickets vs. Celebration II

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Swiski66, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swiski66

Swiski66 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    OK. I'm real confused. A lot of people here in the forum are going to Celebration II and are going to a midnight showing on April 16. How is that possible? Tickets are said to go on sale this weekend at Most US Theatres, although it hasn't been officially announced. These will sell out in one hour and we will all be in Indy. I don't know about you, but I'm not about to ask my mom or brother to wait in a cold rainy line for 4-5 hours. If anyone has any ideas how we can kill 2 birds, as they say, please let me in on it! Thanks for your time.

2. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I don't think tickets are actually going on sale on Friday, at least not at Marcus. I called their box office tonight, and was told to call back Monday to find out when they will actually go on sale. I, of course, asked if that meant that they definitely would not go on sale before that, and was told "No, they won't be." So, I figure that's safe. Plus, if suddenly they do go on sale, someone is getting us tickets, and as a back up plan, Marcus has a phone number so you can order tickets by credit card. I think the May 3rd thing is a rumor, I haven't seen it confirmed yet, and certainly Marcus won't be selling them this weekend. Or so I was told.

Dwayne

3. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    A friend of mine also asked at a Marcus theater today and they said that they really wouldn't know until next Tuesday. I don't think they will sell them this weekend - the Spiderman lines will be too crazy.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.