main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC at IMAX at Exploris - Raleigh

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Oct 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Hi, everyone,
    I just got the official word from the director of IMAX at Exploris! Why don't you guys and gals show up for the 10 PM showing? You won't believe all the media and attention and partying we have planned! Rocky Mount FF is coming! How bout you??

Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones

IMAX theater at Exploris, Raleigh, NC

Premier : Friday November 1st, 4PM, 6:30PM, 10 PM.
    All shows after premiere day will at the same times, 4PM, 6:30 PM, and 10 PM.

Tickets : $11 Adults
    $ 1 discount for students / seniors
    $ 8 youth

Advance tickets to Exploris members go on sale Oct. 18
    General public tickets go on sale October 25.

For those who do not have Exploris museum memberships, they are $50 for individuals, $95 for families. All costs of this membership are tax deductible.

Benefits to Exploris museum memberships:
    Members get free admission to the museum for 1 year, and buy 1 get 1 free tickets to IMAX showings including Attack of the Clones.

I'll need volunteer assistance in putting up official posters around town. Contact me now if you are able to help.

Official press release will be sent out tomorrow on the Exploris Museum website. Go to http://www.exploris.org for more details on Friday.

We need to be represented well at the FIRST showing in costume!

I'm excited!!!! I've solicited the 501st to provide their excellent stormtroopers.

Tallon Kaardgamer
    Star Wars Fan Force City Rep, Raleigh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.