Knox, TN AOTC at Maryville Drive-in theater

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by K9-Rod, Sep 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K9-Rod Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey all, the Drive-in theater in Maryville will be showing Attack of the Clones next Weekend.

They will be showing it on Friday Sept at 8:30pm and on Saturday Sept at 8:30pm.

This drive-in always shows two movies per night. This weekend it will be AOTC at 8:30 and Bourne Identity (with Matt Damon) after AOTC.

They open the gates at 7:00pm so you have to be there early to get a good parking space.

They don't charge per car. They charge $5 for adults.

Who wants to go...maybe Saturday night?
    We could make it an unnanounced meeting?

I'm gonna try to get off so I can go. I know, for sure, I can't get of on Friday.

If anybody is interested or has any other questions let me know.
  2. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    I should be able to go, and it sounds like fun! We should probably work up a carpool to go there honestly because I could see some folks getting lost trying to find the drive-in. I'd be more than happy to pitch in gas money or whatnot, we'd just need to decide on a place to meet and a time. UT Doesn't have a game, so it should be good traffic wise. I guess I'm saying that it's whatever you guys want to do.
  3. K9-Rod Jedi Knight

star 2
    We could all meet at an easy place like, Alcoa Walmart and follow each other there.

I don't think we all want to get in one car since it will be uncomfortable to watch the movie all of us cramped in the car and the people in the back seat won't see that great.

Now if anybody with a large pick up will go, we can all take lawn chairs and watch it on the back of the truck
  4. Padawan519 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Again, like always, it'll depend on my work schedule, but I'll do my best to get there....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.