main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC at the Budget Theater!

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by solo414, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Bane

Jedi_Bane Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it... I just had an eye exam and my eyes are all screwy... I have to sit about 5 feet back from my monitor to read this...

2. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    A likely story. :p

I can't believe you'd actually stay home and give up a chance to see something truly special with close friends.
    [image=http://www.all-about-tom.com/temp/blur.gif]

I feel hurt. :(

Ah, we'll miss ya!

3. jedi_kiss_rock_

jedi_kiss_rock_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    you will be missed Bane, get well.

i will hopefully be able to join in on the movie. Yipeee more starwars crazed goodness, oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

till we meet again...

jedi kiss rock

4. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    "Reply to Tom from Megan's sister:

Auta minqula yrch. Dolle naa lost, lle n'vanima ar' lle atara lanneina.

:p So there.

Laura"

Oh yeah? Well tell her I said "Ewscray ouyay ootay!" :p Maybe she should actually learn real Elvish instead of relying on the fraudulent Grey-Company insult translator.

EDIT: Saruman: "I can arrange that. You could use a good kiss!"

5. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Unfortunatly, I won't be able to make it either :_| Couldn't find anyone to watch the munchkins at home for me. Why does my husband have to work 2nd shift?!?!?!?! It wouldn't be such a big thing to bring Oisin w/me except that she starts school next week and I have to keep her on her new school schedule. I'm sad, but, I do have work to do around here anyways. Sigh. have fun and enjoy the show.

6. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Bummer you couldn't make it, Tracey! The theater was PACKED. I think they sold out. The funniest thing we saw was a high school kid in a brown bathrobe and mocasins with a lightsabre. He was trying, but it was still the goofiest looking Jedi I'd ever seen.

Beret, Bob, and Tom- My sis wants you to know that she's not antisocial. She just had NO idea what we were talking about. Thanks for the great time at Chocolate Factory! :)

7. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    I didn't think she was antisocial. Half the time even I don't know what you geeks are talking about. :p

Blue things are apparently very bad for me. I was up again at 5 AM hobbling into the bathroom wishing for death.

8. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    NEW RULE: Tom eats no blue food or liquid. EVER. Guess that means you can't have any of Aunt Beru's blue milk now. :p

9. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    "No blue milk for you!

*soup nazi picture here*

Had a great time, guys! Especially enjoyed the "hippie jedi"! And I thought we were geeks! :p

And I didn't think your sister was antisocial at all. :)

Well, back to reality...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.