main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary AOTC at the Senator?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ratmankey, Apr 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    TD, thanks for the update! I still think I'll stick with Hoyts for the 12:01 showing. But I definitely wanna see it at the Senator sometime. Keep us updated with what they say about tickets.

2. TD 88

TD 88 Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 1998
    Yeah, that's a good plan. I didn't see "Ep. I" at the Senator until my third time back in '99. But I saw it there and brought friends every other time thereafter.

I'm salivating over that special print, screen, and projector bulbs they're getting for "AOTC!" And NO place has better sound.

Hey, in case anyone is interested in other movies, the remastered director's cut of "Amadeus" is playing at the Senator right now. The music is great, but it's now 3 hours long.

3. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    I saw the premiere midnight show of Ep I at the Senator. Good enthusiastic crowd.
    The had just renovated the seating, projector & sound system, so it was a very good presentation.

But in all honesty, if I can get tickets to a midnight show online, I'm going to be tempted to do that. Can't really afford to spend any extended time in line (Senator does not sell tickets online and NOTE TO ALL: they only take cash! No credit, no travelers checks, etc.).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.