AOTC bedding. :)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Princess_Tina, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Anyone else got the AOTC bedding? I just got my comforter... it looks *SO* kewl...
  2. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    And the thread rampage continues... :p

Honestly, no, I didn't get any. I just have a plain, *down* comforter. :D

Comfy. :D
  3. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, if my life size standup of Boba Fett doesn't get the ladies in bed with me, then the AOTC sheets and comforter is sure to!
  4. _HothWampa_ Jedi Master

star 4
    i liked the aotc bedding and i had a 10 dollar off coupon for it too! but instead i choose a leopard print bedspread... it matched my walls what can i say.... hey foxbatkllr i didn't know u were a collector!
  5. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm not really much of a collector because I don't have the money to spend on collectors items. I feel guilty if I buy something that isn't useful in some way.
  6. AnakinWisler Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, if my life size standup of Boba Fett doesn't get the ladies in bed with me, then the AOTC sheets and comforter is sure to!
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[face_shocked] I have never seen AOTC bedding! I've got TPM comforter, but it's sort of lame...but I've got a life size Darth Maul standing next to the bed. :D
  7. Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Master

star 4
    I have some vintage ESB bedding, but I don't use it, I keep it in storage...

-Yoda ;)
  8. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I have AOTC sheets! They are awesome. Dark blue with Jedis (and Padme) all over. My dad gave me them for my 19th Birthday :p hehe.

My boyfriend was kinda freaked out, though, but he can get over it :p I don't have them on my bed ALL the time.

I lvoe the pillow case! Anakin [face_love] Padme!
  9. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My mum said she'd get me this but no luck so far.
  10. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "My boyfriend was kinda freaked out, though, but he can get over it"

I SO do not want to know how he found out that you had them. [face_shocked]
  11. lavjoricso Force Ghost

star 4
    I have the vintage ROTJ bedding,that still looks pritty cool even to today's standards.

I haven't used it in many years.People would start talking if they found a man twenties sleeping in a Star Wars bed.

I could just picture my partners face now [face_laugh] !!!
  12. Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Master

star 4
    "i liked the aotc bedding and i had a 10 dollar off coupon for it too! but instead i choose a leopard print bedspread... it matched my walls what can i say...."

-_HothWampa_

OMG ME TOO, LEOPARD PRINT'S IS MY FAV, I'M A PIMP AT HEART HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! LOL :p :) ;) [face_love]

-Yoda ;)

P.S. That day, I also got a hot pink bath robe, and cane, and I got my hair cornrowed! LOL :) [face_love]
  13. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    hahahaha... Right.

Honestly, I'm sure it's NOT what you were thinking.

Actually he was just coming over to play with my new action figures! :) yessss.... that was it :p My action figures are all in my room. Where my bed happens to be too!
  14. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I sleep with my TPM blanket every night. :)
  15. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "Actually he was just coming over to play with my new action figures!"

You see, a person like me can even take THAT wrong. :D
  16. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Where did you find AOTC bedding? I haven't been able to find any! I have original Star Wars bedding, and I bought a TPM comforter.
  17. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    JediRacer, I got mine from a local bedding store; have you tried your local stores?
    If that doesn't work, you might try eBay... unfortunately, mayor retailers for some reason don't carry this item.
  18. JediOverlord Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I got a few TPM blankets. A red Darth Maul one I use for when I take naps,another Darth Maul one,a space battle one,one that just says STAR WARS EPISODE ONE,an R2-D2,and a Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan one. I wish they came out with ones for AOTC,I'd get ones of Jango Fett,Padme,and the Jedi Starfighter in a heartbeat.
  19. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    You'd buy a Padme blanket, eh?

That's about the closest you'll get to the real thing. :p
  20. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I need to find some of this AOTC bedding, I wonder if any of it has yoda on it?
  21. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I haven't even seen any AOTC bedding. I have a vintage Star Wars bedspread (it is thin like a very thick sheet and I use it as a tablecloth for our Fanforce events.) I also have a vintage towel. When TPM came out I got some twin sheets, and about 6 sets of pillowcases, and a square pillow at Target.
  22. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I have pillows too :)

Anakin Podracing, Queen Amidala, Qui-Gon, Jar-Jar, and The Naboo space battle. they are under my bed, though. :p

Sithy: Jeez, well I am just going to stop trying to explain myself then :p hehe
  23. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Click here and scroll down to see a photo of the AOTC bedding... (I didn't buy it here)
  24. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  25. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I want to get the pillow cases... so I can see Padme before I fall asleep and when I wake up the next morning... ;)
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.