main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC boring?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by JediDugan, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brodie123

Brodie123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2002
    A bashers sanctuary? Why were at it, why not just lock all the bashers up and send them to Siberia?

Just because someone doesn't like TPM or AotC doesn't make them unreasonable and require a sanctuary, where all their illogical blabbering and complaining can be contained.

Bashers aren't the people causing the most problems around here. It is the constant blind praise and personal attacks against people who don't like the Holy Divine Star Wars saga, or most commonly certain movies in it.

It is the constant post dissection (which should be banned. Shelley is a constant abuser of the quote system) and rhetorical I-want-to-sound-smarter-than-you-by-backing-you-into-a-corner questions and statements. These things just make matters worse, and more often than not come from "gushers".

Now I'm off track. Okay. No bashers sanctuary, that is witholding someones right to expression and discussion. Not right. If I want to criticise AotC's tome of flaws, then I will do it here. I don't tiptoe around gushers for any reason.

2. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    This thread really makes you wonder. Has anyone on this forum not been labeled a "basher" or a "gusher?"

It seems that some people on both sides don't want to recognize a middle ground. I still believe that Darth_Smitius's thread could have ended this war. :D

3. Lord_Hydronium

Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2002
    I hate the terms "basher" and "gusher". They make it sound like people hate everything or blindly accept anything, respectively. I don't think there's anyone that falls into either of those categories. Everything has its good points, and everything has its bad points. Pigeonholing people into distinct categories only makes people even angrier.

4. GriffZ

GriffZ Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 27, 2001
    Okay, I think this has out-lived its purpose. If you wish to discuss things like the basher/gusher situation, I'd suggest you try Communications.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.