AOTC Chapter 28: Asteroid Chase DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Moleman1138, Dec 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. royalguard96 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This is the scene I always use to demonstrate my awesome stereo system at home :cool:
  2. Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I never noticed Jango's helmet in the background. I personally think it would be better if he had it on. Temuera looks odd with the armor on and not the classic helm.
  3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I think an un-armored Jango was good for the situation.
  4. openmind Jedi Master

star 4
    I never noticed Jango's helmet in the background.

Hope you'll check it out :D

5. lovelucas Force Ghost

star 4
    the trick of Obi-Wan hiding on the asteroid is similiar to the one Han Solo used when he hid on the Star Destroyer's bridge during Empire Strike Back. Who was the only bounty hunter not to fall for it? Boba Fett. Why? Because he had seen it before

very cool observation ^ - sound was fantastic; very exciting sequence a tad overlong IMO. was not troubled with interaction of boba and jango. actually i liked logan's juvenile sinister laugh. naughty boy. ewan nails it again. very british "blauuuust".
  6. NorCalBirdz Jedi Master

star 4
    My favourite line was ?he doesn?t take a hint, this guy?

I always thought he was saying "He doesn't take a hit this guy". Am I wrong about that?

I think in the commentary they talked about the lack of a score during this scene. When they first pitched the idea to George he didn't like it but the idea of the seismic charges convinced him(or something like that)
  7. Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Thank you for all your participation in CBC (Chapter by Chapter). AOTC Chapter 29: Lars' Homestead DISCUSSION will be made available 12:00 AM EST. Although the discussion timeframe has passed, you may still discuss this chapter at your convienience. However, we will be moving on to the next chapter.

-Moleman1138
Moderators: Bazinga'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.