main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC Chapter 47: "Well Done, Lord Tyranus" DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Moleman1138, Apr 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANDALORIAN

MANDALORIAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 1999

This is probably the best chapter of the movie. The visuals and incredible music and atmosphere make it a great scene.

It is good to see Sidious again and the idea of a dawn rendezvous in a run-down district of Coruscant is a creepy one.

I always looked forward to this scene as it is well done.

The downside is the dialogue is a little bit unimaginative and dull. But, as I said, the music and visuals make up for it - I like the very high choral notes as Sidious walks out.

2. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    Thank you for all your participation in CBC (Chapter by Chapter). AOTC Chapter 48: "Begun, the Clone War Has" DISCUSSION will be made available 11:45 PM EST. Although the discussion timeframe has passed, you may still discuss this chapter at your convienience. However, we will be moving on to the next chapter.

-Moleman1138

3. NZPoe

NZPoe Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    Hands down flat one of my favourite scenes in AOTC and the SW Saga and hopefully a precursor of whats to come in Episode III (visually).

Those of you interested in the Factory and the EU should check out the old "Tie Fighter" computer game. The Emperor's palace is in fact the same factory, but refurbished, repaired and decked out! I think it also makes an appearance in another Lucasarts Star Wars game.

I also enjoy the backstory involving the factory - how it used to be run by an evil corporation who used to kidnap poor people from the lower levels of Coruscant and grind them up into food and that the factory is supposed to be haunted and filled with Dark Side energies.

Tres cool! :D

4. Oracle_Ye_Prophecy

Oracle_Ye_Prophecy Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2004
    Those of you interested in the Factory and the EU should check out the old "Tie Fighter" computer game. The Emperor's palace is in fact the same factory, but refurbished, repaired and decked out! I think it also makes an appearance in another Lucasarts Star Wars game.

I also enjoy the backstory involving the factory - how it used to be run by an evil corporation who used to kidnap poor people from the lower levels of Coruscant and grind them up into food and that the factory is supposed to be haunted and filled with Dark Side energies.

Holy Sith. I never knew that! That sure is creepy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.