main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG AOTC Charity Premiere *NO SPOILER*

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, Singapore is having AOTC Charity Premiere tonight at about 2100h (Singapore, Malaysia, HK etc). Heard Malaysia also gonna have at the same time. ;)

I'm getting ready to go there now, before which will be dropping by a shopping centre first to see an AOTC Contests. When I get back tonight, will do some reporting of what's the people's reaction to the event itself and the movie but trust me, no Spoiler. ;)

Post here too if your country having/had a little premiere before the big wave on May 16th.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, I just came back from Singapore's Charity Premiere of AOTC. (It's nearly 1 am now :p ).

It was great; quite a number of fans came in costumes and I can really see my clones. :p Some people assembled their costumes, other rent it out. Overall, everyone had done a great job.

There's a lot of clapping, lots of laughing and instead of crying a bucket, I'm now crying a swimming pool. :_| :_|

Overall, I'll rank this movie 8/10; certain things happened beyong my expectations, some below.

Hope to hear from the rest of the region on your reactions and what happened at the Premiere in your country. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.