main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH AotC Commercials

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Raktajino, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raktajino

Raktajino Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2002
    With the main page talking about people seeing the "first" commercials, I was curious if anyone in our area was lucky enough to see one?

Also, has the love theme music video been released yet? If so, anyone seen that?

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    As for the commercials, I have only seen C2's commercial on Comedy Central last night...
    The music video will be on MTV tuesday the 23rd at 4.00 ET. :)

3. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Other than previews for AOTC in the theaters and on Fox, I've not seen any of the other commercials. I'm sure the bombardment of advertisement will begin soon enough.

4. JULES_WINFIELD

JULES_WINFIELD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2001
    They have to download on the main page, they are awsome. Especially the second. A little new dialouge from Jango to Obi Wan, kicks butt.

5. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    did anyone tape the segment on Entertainment Tonight a few nights ago???

6. JULES_WINFIELD

JULES_WINFIELD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2001
    I tapped it, maybe 30 seconds long. Wasn't very happy. ET does it all the time, hypes something, then turns out to be a small segment. Hell, they gave at least 5 minutes for Benlamin Bratt getting married. Some people and their priorities.

7. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    I know what you mean, Jules. What's so "entertaining" about some actor/actress getting married/divorced? I'd rather hear about Star Wars or Spiderman, or hear about how the actors/actresses approached the roles they played. I don't want to hear all the Hollywood gossip about so-and-so's personal life. That's there business. Give us more movie coverage!

8. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    no kidding. I don't even watch those stupid shows cause they are so trashy anyways. Was there anything salvagable from it at all? Any new footage we haven't seen? I heard there was a lot of the romance aspect and a big long smooch...

9. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    I don't know about the big long smooch, but I do know that I finally saw some more commercials. I was watching Scooby Doo and Yu-Ghi-Ow, and saw two different commercials that were totally awesome. One was called "The Chosen One" and the other was called "The Bounty Hunter" They were wicked cool!

10. The_Boondock_Saint

The_Boondock_Saint Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    They had a cool part to the cahse scene. It showed the probe droid being shot and Obi Wan falling through the city while Anakin lines up to catch him, then a little dialouge foe a few seconds between them after he is caught.

Why did you shoot Marvin in the face??

11. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    Hey, Boondock Saint, cool name, cool movie.
    Of course you're Jules Winfield, though. Why change the name?

I just saw R2's commercial

12. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    man, somebody's gotta tape these things for me, along with the music video! I don't have regular tv reception let alone cable in my cell, i mean dorm room.

13. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    I've got some pretty good reception with the antenna Lotus and I have. It's one of the GE low profile antennas. There are also the new ones coming out that plug into the electric outlets to use a combination of a signal booster and the buildings wiring to work as a high power antenna. Those are a little pricy though.

Does everyone know about the Fox special at 8:00 PM on Thursday. It looks really cool, but let me forewarn folks that there are going to be some behind the scenes of AOTC stuff in it. I'll be taping it for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.