main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX AOTC Costumes!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Padme-Ami-Skywalker, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padme-Ami-Skywalker

Padme-Ami-Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Hello FELLOW MEMEBERS!*,
    I absolutely LOVED the costumes in AOTC! From the Jedi garbs to Padmes' Naboo military styled boots. I have been searching high and low, to find ANYONE who replicates these amazing costumes. Well, just as expected, I turned up with nothing. So I figured that I'll try and make my own... but the question is HOW!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! Alot of work goes into a quality HOME-MADE costume. My favorite AOTC costume pick: I especially loved the Blue [Scandalous,Regal and Casual all at the same time] Tatooine two-piece hooded dress worn by Padme.
    I really want to make it, but I need some help. IDEAS. I would really like to see YOUR Star Wars costume pictures!!! And IDEAS! Can you help me, [not trying to sound to desperate!!!]
    Thanks! POST AWAY-- I want to SEE and HEAR all of your IDEAS!
    P.A Sky--

2. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
  3. AlexiAlexander

AlexiAlexander Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Do you sew. I do and have for about seven years. Now, any ape with opposable thumbs can sew woth a pattern, but with out one you are up for a lot of hard work. Last halloween I turned Jaina S Fel into tinkerbell. Now where we lokked could we find a pattern for a strapless sweetheart neckline dress. I had to modify a two piece out fit with sleeves. It was a lot of work. On the other hand, I was really pleased with the final results Jaina looked awesome, her god father welds and built life sized wings for us.
    Simplicity, a pattern brand, makes several different robe/cloak costumes so you can probably find one that would work. I don;t remember wat the bottom half of her outfit looked like; if it were a skirt you could find a similar pattern or make your own an idiot could be taught to make a skirt. Now the top is a tuffy, I suggest you look for a similar top and see how it can be modified.
    Well, may the Force be with you and if you do make the costume please post pictures.

4. Pandarsson

Pandarsson Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    I can sew with a pattern? Sweet!

Ook ook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.