AOTC Defense Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Strilo, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacon164 Force Ghost

star 7
    I am no basher! I love TPM, AOTC, and ROTS, however I find AOTC to be the least enjoyable of the three! That is all I meant! :D
  2. SITHLORDCAMEL Jedi Knight

star 1
    AOTC is good, its just the acting.
  3. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    The only bad performance in AOTC is Natalie Portman. And she's better than she was in TPM.
  4. TrueJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    EMPEROR_WINDU

Really? You liked TPM? I'm less inclined to dispise it but still get thrown by the cartoonish aspects of the film, namely Jar Jar, Ben Q., pod race announcer, etc.
  5. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Finally retrieved AOTC, after letting the 'rents borrow it for a while....and it's just *such* a tremendous relief to have it back in my eager possession again, too....I'm just so thrilled, tremendously satisfied and purely happy to have it back with me, right where it belongs....so's I can bask in it - the Love Story, the Clone Wars, all the Ani-Padme action, simply everything, just so *wonderful*! - with great leisure and satisfaction. I'm more comforted now, I think.... :) *scampers over to DVD player*

Dawn.
  6. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, I love Attack of the Clones (though I despise TPM). It is an excellent movie. My favourite part is the final duel in wich Yoda battles Dooku. He just kicks a**! :D
  7. Sekotian_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    That was good! I still have trouble believing people could find some reason to bash that...

Did they ever think the Yoda's whole "Wars not make one great" talk could have orginated partly from what Yoda saw and experianced during the Clone Wars? Could they not just stop beliveing that Yoda pulling out a lightsaber and attacking a evil Sith lord or commanding troops means that everything Yoda says later is nulified and conterdicted?
  8. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, Yoda pwns! His battle in Clone wars was a really spectacular thing in AOTC. Another great thing is the battle in Geonosis Arena. I just loved C-3PO's comments. :)
  9. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Exactly, SJ. Yoda learned that many of the decisions the Jedi made were wrong. His words in the OT are the result of him learning from his mistakes.
  10. cloneCommando1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    maybe i could join too....as a private even would make me proud to be in a squadron!
  11. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I've been saying for ages now that the ranks need to be redone... :p
  12. Anapad Nabooine Force Ghost

star 3
    No way this army belongs on the 4th page! I salute your worthy campaign! [face_flag]
  13. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Anapad!! :D There you are, m'darling....say, care to join our loverly DF? The Love Story Defenderdom, the Defense Forces....I tell you, we'll be ruling the galaxy soon enough. :D Hee!

Dawn.
  14. Anapad Nabooine Force Ghost

star 3
    Qui-Dawn, if y'all want me here, I'm at your service! :D
  15. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Of course I want you here! :D Can we be in the same squadron, too? Oh, pleeeeeease.... *bats doe eyes at Strilo in appropriately imploring manner* You are an absolutely essential presence here, Anapad, and I am completely delighted to have you....welcome, welcome, a thousand times over!....and as I've said before, your presence truly does bring most warm feelings to my heart. :D

Dawn.
  16. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
  17. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    We can definately add a few people to the roster!

18. wcleere Force Ghost

star 3
    While I get suited up for the TPMDF, I'm happy to hop on board this train too. Let me know what I can do!
  19. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    So we have three people interested in joining here as well! cloneCommando1138, Anapad_Nabooine and wcleere. I will come up with some easy tasks for you to accomplish before joining the roster.

20. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
  21. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
  22. cloneCommando1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks Strilo. maybe i belong here.
  23. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Maybe? You will have to perform a few tasks before being added to the roster here as well. It's very similar to the TPMDF...

24. anidanami124 Force Ghost

star 6
    Been awhile sense I have posted in this thread. Go to see it on page one. :)
  25. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Good to see you post! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.