main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC Deleted Scenes

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by GENERAL_FEL, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE DELETED SCENES? IS THERE ONE YOU THINK SHOULD HAVE REMAINED IN THE FILM?

After having viewed them twice now, I understand why most of the scenes were deleted. However, I really think "Padmé's Parents' House" should have been left in the original cut of the film. It certainly plays a lot on the conflicting / budding emotions Padme feels for Anakin.

And I REALLY like the blue outfit she wore in that scene as well. However, I genuinely feel the scene carried more value than just to showcase Natalie's abs.

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I'm pissed that they were all tame scenes. sure there where neat, and i agree with what you said Jake.

BUT, where the hell is the extended Yoda/Dooku saber fight? And the Jedi fight to destroy the control ship? you know, the scenes people WANTED TO SEE!!!!

3. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    What happened to the scene where OB1 fights this monster soon after his arrival at Geonosis. I have heard it talked about and there was even a outtake of the scene in one of the documentaries.

4. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    My favorite line from all the extra takes. "There's people gettin JACKED in this movie" Samuel L.(Jules) Jackson.

5. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    I felt they should have included at least one family scene in the movie. Because of the very reasons you cite Jake. In the book you see Padme's conflicting emotions about Anakin. In the movie it is like...no no no no no...oh hey by the way I love you.... hehe didn't work real well for me

6. banditajs

banditajs Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2002
    I agree the family scenes should have been in the movie. I also think the extended scene when Anakin and Padme arrive on Naboo and are discussing their attachments to people should have been included.

7. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I would put Padmé's household back in, skip the bedroom scene, and put the Obi/Mace Plateform Scene in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.