AotC Discussion - **Spoilers Allowed**

Discussion in 'Lincoln, NE' started by Arwen_Evenstar, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Now that most of us have seen the movie let us discuss it without fear of spoiling anyone who is so unfortunate as to have not seen it yet.

I loved it :D And I'm going to see it again tonight!!!
  2. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    I am so jealous of you Arwen!! :mad: I want to see it again! (and again and again and again and again etc. You get the idea :D ) I absolutely loved it! My favorite part was the "Yoda and the younglings" scene! They were so cute! :)
  3. Nikina2001 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have now gone 3 times and each time it just keeps getting better and better! I loved it so much! My favourite scene was the one where Yoda kicks Dooku's butt.
  4. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    :D Agreed. It is sooooo hard to pick just one favorite scene!! I also love how the seismic charges that Jango releases shake the floor so much. And also the quiet before them. [face_love] I love this movie so much!!!!!
  5. Warmaster_TsavongLah Jedi Knight

star 1
    Poor Boba...Poor poor poor little Boba... :( I say there poor poor poor Boba WAAAAAAAAAAAAA..
  6. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    :_| Why did they have to go and decapitate Boba's poor 'father'. :_|

;)
  7. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I know, I thought Jango's death was very sad too! Good thing Boba isn't force-sensitive... can you imagine all his anger and surliness, plus watching his "father" get cut down by a jedi, and then have him be able to use the force? :eek: He'd be worse than Anakin!!!

Today on my constitution final I wrote I love democracy across the top :D My student teacher is a big SW fan so I'm hoping he'll get it...
  8. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    UP! I wanna discuss AotC, and the AotC forum scares me :eek:

So, what was everyone's favorite line? I think the part about sand, especially "and it gets everywhere." Was one of my favorites, although I certainly couldn't pick just one :)
  9. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    :D Agreed, the AotC forum is scary! :eek: I was reading the novel today, and I remembered how much I loved it when Boba said, "Get him, Dad! Get him! Fiiaa!" :D The way he says 'fire' makes me laugh. [face_laugh] My other favorite line would be the "Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has..." one. :D
  10. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I need to read the novel! I loved Boba - I almost cried when Jango was killed and Boba picked up his helmet :_|
  11. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    :_| Agreed. I fell in love with Boba after reading the Zam and Jango comics (especially the Jango one. Boba's pictures are really cute). I knew Jango got beheaded, so it was weird reading those comics. [face_plain] And in the novel, Boba seems so intuitive and interested in life in general (high on life, hehe). I just love the character so much, but it is so sad! :_|

I need the Boba Fett hardcover childrens book! [face_love]
  12. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I loved the hint of a Kiwi accent in both Jango and Boba :D [face_love]

Okay, so it was more than a hint, but anyways...
  13. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    :D Exactly!! I loved how Boba said "Dad, Taun We is herew" too! It sounded so cute that he added a w sound to the end of here! Oh boy, now I need to see the movie again just to hear their accents!
  14. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    lol

Pretzel and I might go tomorrow... unless I can talk her into seeing Spider-Man again. I just saw that today :D (but I digress... go to the Cantina for more of me drooling over that movie ;))
  15. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    :D That is one movie I need to see, but I will only do that after I have seen AotC 15 times! ;)
  16. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    15 time? :eek: I haven't even seen LotR 15 times yet!

Maybe we could make Spider-Man a meet... :D
  17. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    I saw AotC again last nite, and I couldn't control myself. I laughed so hard when Boba said "fiaa". [face_laugh] People probably thought I was a nut case... ;)

On another note, I think Jango's head falls out of the helmet when he is killed. I thought it was pretty gross that Boba was holding his dad's head, but it looks like something flys out of his helmet...
  18. Warmaster_TsavongLah Jedi Knight

star 1
    That is why Mace Windu is looking up then down, because he watchs the head fly then looks at the helmet in disgust, cann't you tell?

Who thinks they've seen the movie more than me, hehe... I've seen it 10 times now gonna be 11 this weekend :)
  19. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
  20. Warmaster_TsavongLah Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hehehe I am obsessed I tell you OBSESSED.

{Pardon the spelling}
  21. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    :D I try to be as obsessed as my pocket book will allow me... :D
  22. Warmaster_TsavongLah Jedi Knight

star 1
    Btw about Jangos head, It DOES fall out of the helmet, the text on a specific page in the book says "...The head flys out of the helmet and the helmet hits the ground." I finished the book over night hehe.

Also my favorite line is Annie...Annie...Annie, Oh your so handsome Then the I love...I love...I love you. Croak and die [face_devil] I am so heartless.

Don't let this get out but, eh. I cried the first time I saw Shmi die :( .
  23. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    I get choked up everytime I see Shmi die. I also get teary when Cordé dies...

M'lady... so sorry... :_| :_|
  24. Shumaza Jedi Padawan

"around the hot chicks, a paramemter create!"
    Oh wait that's not the line! I've seen the movie twice and i'm hoping again at my local theater "my dads the projectionist" so if it comes their i get the movie poster :))
    Also i have the OFFICIAL ep2 trailer on film that they use at the theaters along with the spider-man AND lord of the rings trailers!!
    Yeah i know it's cool lol. But anyways the best part of the movie is when yoda fights i mean come on he's a bad mother!! I have a friend in the sw chat on yahoo who's seen it over 21 times!!! And to end my rant i was wondering if any of you guys have seen the xwing/tie fighter during the speeder chase (hasn't seen it yet)
  25. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    :) I still haven't spotted the X-wings and/or TIE, but I have spotted the Millenium Falcon! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.