AOTC DVD Jango's headbutt

Discussion in 'Nordic Countries Discussion' started by Krede, Nov 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krede Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I know that the headbutt was cut from the english R2 dvd but what about all the other nordic dvds?

I'm sitting here with my unopened Danish Aotc dvd and I just heard that the headbutt was cut from this dvd too, but I've also read on another site that it isn't...

So I don't want to open it before I know for certain that it is or isn't cut. If it is, then I'll probably trade it for an R1 version. I want all of the action...
  2. Bubba Fet Jedi Youngling

star 3
    It's not cut from the swedish version, so you can probably open the movie and enjoy it :)
  3. MaxPayne Jedi Master

star 2
    Its not cut from the norwegian version either.
  4. Krede Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks you guys, I took a leap of faith this morning and opened it - and you were right, it is in there.

It just wouldn't be right if it wasn't there. Oddly enough I've heard that some people in Denmark's got a cut version. Weird.

5. Leto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Whats the headbutt scene? Must have missed it.
  6. Joey7F Jedi Padawan

star 4
    When ObiWan is fighting Jango on Kamino there is a half second headbutt that needed to get cut from English theaters.

--Joey
  7. Baltic_herring Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Finland says YES. We have it too. Not a suprise. I guess all Nordic countries do have same dvd-discs with only difference with printed covers.
    Finland has disc numbers F9 22545,1 and F9 22545,2. Compare those numbers to UK-version.
  8. Aprentize Jedi Master

star 4
    the nordic dvds are based on the australian version, not the uk version, so we're alright.
  9. KYP_DURRON85 Jedi Master

star 4
    Did you mean that seguense(sorry if misspelled!)where Jango hits his helmet to Slaves door? If u did then its here on my sweet finnish copy of AOTC dvd!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.