main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC DVD party/Meeting #8

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Oct 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Let's just say I spent more time in the girls wing of Verder Hall (with BMack and our respective girlfriends) then I did when I lived in Verder ;)

((waits for confused looks)) Amy was an RA, the RA of BMACK's girlfriend Kelly...that's how we met.

2. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    But people don't have to be at the meeting for the ENTIRE time. Besides after the movie we will most likely start talking about the movie and any extras we watch.

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Or playing any games that we bring. ;)

4. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    That too. :D :D

5. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    That's fine if everyone can't stay for the entire meeting/party...I'd rather have everyone(as many as possible) there for the meeting, then sit back and enjoy the movie!

There will be plenty of time for games, discussion(regarding both Fanforce and general SW stuff), games, as well as food and drinks. I'd rather end on the movie, because if anyone has to leave early...their opinion can be heard (it's easier to update people who came late on what happened)

6. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    No one will want to leave after the movie. Remember at the theather when we all went we stood outside the theather at TALKED who sayed we will not that day.

7. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Um, Emily, depending on how late the movie is running til, I might have to leave after... If it's too late, I might actually have to leave BEFORE the movie is over. Although if we're starting at 1:00 PM, keep it a concise hour meeting, start DVDage at 2:00, we should be done with that by 4:30... and I don't have to leave until I have to be back at JCU at 9:00... so that'd be about 8:00 just to be safe.

8. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I mean people who have no where to go.

9. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Actually, in all fairness to Eric, that's why I want to have the movie first...give everyone a chance to participate in the meeting, watch the movie, then hang around and have fun.

If people have to leave...I hate to see them go, but hope they've had a good time.

Besides, after the movie, we'll be playing board games...watching special features, and chatting it up for the majority of the evening.

10. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    Geoff? U on now!!!

11. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Directions have been PMed to everyone who I knew was attending. If you are attending and didn't receive the directions, PM myself or Krash for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.