main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX AOTC DVD Promo poster

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Wallpaper_Wookiee, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wallpaper_Wookiee

Wallpaper_Wookiee Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2002
    Hey FanForce! Ed Draganski here, you know, the guy who designs the badges for the Plano shows. Anyway, has anyone seen or does anyone know where I can get one of those awesome promo posters for the AOTC DVD release? One has Yoda really big in the center with a big "II" and the Star Wars logo in front.It's also beige in color. The other has Jango really big and is blue toned. I could have sworn I saw them for sale in an AllPosters.com web ad one day. Toys R Us has them as register boxes hung high above the checkout area. I asked for one and they told me I could have one when the DVD comes out. They also told me they threw a bunch away!!! I also noticed the Midnight Madness event at WalMart on the 12th, noted they'd be giving away posters with the DVD purchase as well as other items from the film. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm also looking for the AOTC IMAX poster, any news on where a non-Star Wars Insider subscriber could find that poster as well? Feel free to email me at ed_draganski@dpsu.com
    Thanks again in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.