main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL AOTC DVD/VHS

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewbacca1138, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    So im extremely happy that it came out!! HEHEHE
    except that I have hw and cant watch it til this weekend since stupid band stuff is going on all week...

whatsa mesa sayin??!?!?! I could be watching it right now instead of writing in these stupid boards!

IM OUT!!

HEHEHEHEHEHE

YODA ROCKS!

2. StickmanLt

StickmanLt Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2002
    Yeah, I WAS gonna get it at midnight at Wal-mart the day it came out, but my boss let me off way early, so I wasn't gonna wait around for 4 hours. Which was a good thing... since the next day I remembered that my brother just gave me a gift certificate to Best Buy for my birthday. So when I finally had some free time, I ran over there today and got it.
    Unfortunately, they were out of Episode I widescreen DVDs, and I don't have that right now. Had the VHS when it first came out... but now I'm off at college, and the VHS is still at my parents' house. :)
    Oh well. I'll get it next time/next paycheck.

StickmanLt

P.S.- is it bad that I've already seen almost all of the special features, even though I just bought it today?

3. Emerita

Emerita Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2002
    I was at Walmart at midnight....I bought the first copy at that store.....have you found the bloopers yet? They are great but not enough. I know they had to have more through the filming. I just wish they would have put them all in.....
    If you don't know......First disc....click on options....then on your remote, find the <+10 button. press it...then press 11 38. Give the screen a second to adjust the screen between numbers. They should start then. I found them on EPI also. very funny.

4. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    I love seeing Hayden spin his blade menacingly and then go flying over the fallen column! :D

5. JediDan

JediDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2001
    Anyone know how to get the bloopers to play on my PS2 with the sony DVD remote?

6. Emerita

Emerita Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2002
    I went to where I learned and asked how to retrieve it from a Playstation. As soon as I get an answer I'll opst it for you......

7. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I'm not sure how the PS2 remote works, but here are 3 methods listed on DVDEasterEggs.com:
    The second method works on my Toshiba player,

Go to Options, Press the 10+ key then 1, 3, and 8. You have to do this fast. This should automatically start the outtakes reel.
    OR
    To access the outtakes reel, go to the Options menu page and press "10+", "1" and wait for the pause as the player accepts the input. Then press "3" and wait for the pause. Finally, press "8".
    AND?This is for those who do not have a 10+ key on their dvd remote...
    While the movie is playing (after the 20th Century Fox logo appears), simply press Title, then enter 3 for the title, it will bring you to the outtakes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.