main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC Fast Food Promotions!?!?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Padawan311, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any plans for fast food promotional items or toys for Episode 2. I havent heard anything on this yet, I remember for EP1 they had it split up between 3 different fast food joints. Please let me know if you have heard anything. Thanks.

2. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    doubtful. if there were, we woulda heard from PepsiCo already. But they aren't dealing with it, so most likely no fast food promotions.

3. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    I read something that there is not going to be a soft drink nor fast food tie in because of the darker image the film has. Me thinks that with TPM lingering Lucas could not get as much as he wanted for the tie ins.

4. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, that makes sense. I remember hearing Lucas say that EP1 didnt live up to expectations, so I guess they are cutting back in several different areas this time around. Thanks for the info!

5. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    Plus a Clone Burger or a Jango Meal Deal just does not sound all that darn appealing, would you like some Boba Fries with that?

6. ohitsmagic

ohitsmagic Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Isn't there some cereal that has a promotional lightsaber pen? Not sure if it is in the box or a send-away, but I will check next time I am at the market.

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Yes, the light-up Lightsaber pens are now appearing in your local grocery stores, target also has a good selection of then as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.