main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii AOTC Figures: Did Everyone Find All the Figures You Were Looking For?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mad_Yoda, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad_Yoda

Mad_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Hello...

Longtime lurker, finally registered today...

I was with JarJarisBoba at the Kunia Walmart midnight freakout. I managed to get most of the figures I really wanted, but I didn't see any copies of Count Dooku and Mace Windu (the single figures, not the deluxe versions).

Did anyone of you people on this forum manage to pick these guys up? Did these figures even come out?

laters...

2. Yoda808

Yoda808 Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    What's up man, I know my friend picked up both of those at the Mililani WalMart Madness, can't remember if they were deluxe or not, I'll ask him. Didn't see any Boba Fetts though, I thought there was supposed to be one with the first shipment. Did you manage to snag a Boba Fett at Kunia?

3. JarJarIsBoba

JarJarIsBoba Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2000
    I saw Boba Fett at Mililani Wal-Mart, K-Mart Iwilei and TRU. Kunia Wal-Mart is so raided. I can name all the figures they have:
    Anakin Outland Peasant
    Super Battle Droid
    Battle Droid
    Obi-Wan
    Kit Fisto
    Tusken Raider Female
    Captain Typho
    C-3PO
    Padme

And except for Dooku and Mace Windu (single) I have everything I want.

4. Yoda808

Yoda808 Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    Yeah, I hear those two are the rare ones.

5. Mad_Yoda

Mad_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    I actually wasn't planning to get "Baby" Fett...but I caved in and picked one up. I actually had no trouble finding him though...

So Yoda808, how many figures have you bought in total?

6. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    ToysRUs (Pearlridge) has them for $5.99. Understand that's the cheapest price on island. A biggee ad is going to appear on Tuesday, so get down there this weekend. My friend is picking up my set this weekend.

7. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    Only thing, TRU has a really BAD selection. I went Tuesday morning when it opened and all we could find that was good was a Taun We. No Dooku and no Mace.

I think I'll resort to buying from the Star Wars website for my Dooku and Mace. It's crazy trying to go everywhere just to find a few figures.

8. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Heya I live in Cali... but I was stuck in Hawaii on April 23... maybe some of you noticed me I was at on of the Walmarts... the girl with goggles and braids;)

9. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    I was at the Kunia Wal-Mart. Didn't notice any girls with braids and goggles. And you could count all the girls there on one hand and they were all there with boyfriends.

10. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Hmm... yeah there were only three girls at the Walmart I went to... at least on the side I was on... and only two of us did the "dive"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.