main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL AOTC footage on Entertainment Tonight tonight? (poss. SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthAstuart, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    anyone see it?

looked pretty sweet. I liked the waterfalls. I loved the chase. Dialogue sounded INCREDIBLY forced.

If this movie stinks, i will be sad.

2. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I missed it. Entertainment Tonight is rerun the next day at 3:00 P.M., so I'll have to set the VCR.

Phil

3. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah, I saw it was gonna be on, (I watch Hollywood Square's: love that show) and quickly put my tape in and recorded it. It was really cool. NOt too long of a segment, but I liked how they talked about the score.

4. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Everyone,
    Please do not poke fun at Gemini for "loving" Hollywood Squares. It's not a choice, it's an illness. A horrible disease that certain individuals are suseptable to (like the producers of the Oscar Show) that make them think that Whoopie Goldberg continued to be funny after 1993.
    This sad sad sickness can sometimes be cured with lots and lots of drugs and electro-shock therapy.

5. Soulraven

Soulraven Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2002
    "Drugs! What'd they give ya!? Thorazine? Haldol? Know your dosages, know your dosages! It's elementary!"

Sorry, sorry, I only liked Brad Pitt in one movie, so I have to bring it up when I can.

I saw the bit, and it was good. Anakin certainly is full of himself, isn't he?

6. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Hey, I am totally okay with Whoopie leaving the show after this season. Totally OKAY....

7. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    i'll start watching again when they revive the rotted corpse of the greatest center square ever, Mr. Paul Lynde.

Until then, I'm happy with my Match Game reruns on tape...yes, I have no Game Show Network so I rely on people to tape episodes for me to watch. Sad, far sadder than a Star Wars addiction.

but man, Brett Sommers is a class act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.