AOTC gag-reel (DVD spoiler)

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Nov 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Emily found this one NataliePortman.com, it's the gag-reel from the upcoming AOTC DVD. If you saw the TPM gag-reel, this one is even better. Hayden takes a beating during production (he's a hockey player...he can take it)

NataliePortman.com link
  2. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    CRAP! Looks like it was yanked. I got 16.9 megs out of 23. What I saw was really funny!! Can anyone post it for the rest of us who missed it?

Any help here would be hot... :(
  3. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    How far into it did you get? I've been sitting for the better part of an hour while it downloads...funny stuff!
  4. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    I got 1:40 of it. I keep trying to get it again but I just get an error message from timing out. I usually only get that when the file no longer exists on that server. It might be cause traffic is high, but I've been trying ever since you posted this thread, and it only worked the first time.
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    The only thing I was disappointed in was, there are no Yoda fighting bloopes (I was kinda hoping for some Jackie Chan type outtakes with Yoda's fighting scene)

((Yoda uses the Force to lift his cane off the ground...smacks himself in the head))

((Yoda while flipping and twirling, misses his mark; and smacks Dooku on the shin. Dooku screams and starts hopping around on one foot going "owww, that hurt"))

((Yoda lifts his lightsaber towards his hand, and it flys past his outstreatched hand...over, and over))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.