main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AotC Graphic Novel!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by spideymike, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spideymike

spideymike Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2001
    Guys,

I just read the Attack of the Clones graphic novel. I bought it at the Barnes & Noble at Great Northern. All I can say is that it's going to be a great movie. Epic, sad, fun, and full of adventure. I can't wait to see it in 30 days!

- Mike

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    You read it!?! I can't believe you read it. And I won't even talk about buying from a store that ignored the on-sale date by more than a week and a half.

3. spideymike

Mar 6, 2001
    Well, I feel like I'm continuing a Star Wars tradition with my twin brother. I remember reading the "Empire" comic book before seeing the movie in 1980 and I distinctly remember going to the local comic book/video store in 1983 to buy the "Return of the Jedi" adaptation after reading a Plain Dealer article about how Lucasfilm was so upset with Marvel because they released it before the movie. We read the AotC gn while drinking Guinness and listening to the AotC soundtrack, too.
    Besides - I'm planning the large Star Wars program at my library next month, too so I have to do "research." :)
    So, I take it you're on the theforce.net and you don't look at any spoilers at all? That's part of the fun.
    Oh, also I got at the Wal-Mart in Brooklyn the Wizards of the Coast Star Wars: Episode II CCG starter set and booster.

- Mike

4. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Actually I was just yanking your chain. While I do avoid spoilers I'm 85% sure I'm going to read the novel before seeing the movie.

5. spideymike

Mar 6, 2001
    Only 85% sure? Why not 90%? :)

- Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.