main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC IMAX Fanday Dec 7th

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by LadySith, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Hi neighbors from KoP!

Ian Scott, the mgr at Palisades IMX in Nyack has graciaously invited us back Dec 7th for the day in costume. As he treated us so well last time, both on opening weekend and clebrity weekend...we cannot refuse!

We would love to have you guys come and help with this event again! We will be doing a holiday theme and are putting plans together now.

Please let us at SWNYC know who is interested in attending!

:)

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Thanks for the invite LadySith!

I am going up for the day and overnight on Dec. 7. I will be leaving my house around 8am to drive to Nyack for an 11am arrival. That will give us time to get into costume. The event will be from about noon until 10pm in costume, then we'll all go out after and I'll be staying at "Hotel Zippy". If anyone would like to ride up with me or convoy up PM or email me. It will be a good time! More details to come shortly...

3. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    Update!

This is the official announcement!

IMAX/CLONES EVENT

Celebrate the Holidays in a BIG Way!

SWNYC, along with the Empire City Garrison and members of other fan groups, will be at the Palisades Center Mall IMAX in West Nyack, NY on Saturday, December 7th. We will be at the theater meeting and greeting patrons all day from noon to 9:30 PM, celebrating the holidays with a Star Wars spin!

Theatergoers can see Santa Vader and other costumed characters as they enter and exit the theater. Keeping in the holiday spirit of giving, SWNYC and its friends will be handing out a free gift to children age 12 and under, chocolate gold coins on ribbons presented by our very own Princess Leia! We'll also be raising contributions and awareness for local children's charities!

So, please? join us. It is your destiny!

May The Force Be With You

4. JediElfQueen

JediElfQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2002
    We'll be going... and bringing our son as Little Jango. :)

He's a bit concerned about seeing Vader in person though. :lol

Julia

5. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    Oh how cute!

Tori (my daughter) is 9 and loves to be around kids of all ages!

There is also plenty to do on the mall to keep the little ones (and adults) entertained if you need a break during the day! There are a bunch of kiddie rides for the 6 and under set and a really cool joint called Jeepers that's a kind of indoor amusement park for the 10 and under crowd-affordable to. The mall also has a full size ferris wheel, merry-go-round, batting cages, extreme theaters, a midway with video and games of skill and gabling, (for tickets you redeem at the counter for prizes) A wide selection of shops, a regular Lowes 12-plex, and 3 levels of stores.

6. JediElfQueen

Sep 10, 2002
    Kev and I were there on the 1st and I'm sure our son will have fun... He's 4 1/2...

Pictures here:

http://www.concentric.net/~kjdmcgee/liljango.htm

The funniest thing... I told him we were going to have christmas theme and that he could wear mommy's jingle bells and go as "Jingle Fett" He LOVES that idea...

Julia

7. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Jingle Fett! How cute!! He'll fit right in with our Christmas Twilek...LOL. Can't wait to see you guys again! :)

8. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I will be going now too!! It will be great to meet everyone from SWNYC and the Empire City Garrison. :)

9. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    WOOHOO! We look forward to meeting you! :)

10. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Cool! That makes five reps from KofP. Julia, will Ed be joining us to represent the RL? :)

11. JediElfQueen

Sep 10, 2002
    You bet Ed's going! We're working on some other RL folks as well...

This is going to rock! :)

12. Calixte

May 3, 2002
  13. Calixte

May 3, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.