main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA AOTC IMAX on 11-2-02

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Oh cool! So, do we just make these people up, or are there a list of things? I'm sorry I'm un-educated in the ways of FanForce. :(

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    It is up to your group to decide what officers they wish to have, and what titles to give those officers. The officers positions have to be legitimate positions though.

3. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Hmm...alright...and that's decided at the meetings I'm guessing? Oh oh! Do the officers get the nifty colors on their names? :D

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ Only the City Rep gets the blue colors and access to the City Rep Administration forum, however, all officers do get titles under their names.

5. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Ooooh Nice! :)

6. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Alright, we can figure this out at our first meeting. Should we tenatively plan to meet in say, Camarillo? Or Ventura?

7. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    It depends on the day, but if the timing is right, I can go to Ventura. My Dad works in LA as a firefighter, so he's gone in shifts. So basically, whatever is easier for you! :)

8. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Well, what about this weekend? Should we all meet for lunch or something, somewhere?

Also, Padawan 716 is in. He said to let him know, and he'd try to get there.

9. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Cool! Another person! Yay! :) This weekend sounds great. You pick the city. If you decide Ventura, you should pick where, because I'm not too well versed on the areas besides the mall and Golf N' Stuff. If we come here, we can choose from the plethora of Quizno's, or several other nice places. Camarillo may not be too exciting, but they have some great resteraunts.

10. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Let's see...Padawan716 can't come this weekend. My colleague, bluerincon, can depending on when.

I also got some names from the guys in the Orange County FF of folks who signed up at Universal.

Ack1 Organization!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.