AOTC in Charleston

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Oct 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    The Dagobah Swamp Foxes in Charleston are the official lucasfilm fan liason for the premiere in Charleston. I posted to get some info from them. If anyone would like to go that weekend that would be cool. Just post it or let me know Sunday.
    Thanks
    Clay
    MTFBWY
    [image=http://members.lycos.nl/smilieweb1/smilies/Geweld7.gif]
  2. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    If you can get to an IMAX, GO!!!! It is a wonderful experience to see that movie on that screen. And if you don't like the mushy stuff with Ani and Padme well most of it was cut to get the movie under 2 hours. I highly recommend going to see it.
    MTFBWY
    Clay
  3. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah! I saw it in Myrtle Beach and it was awsome. The sound, the 50 foot tall Yoda, the huge screen, ah I want to go back! I say that if your within 5 hours of an IMAX, go see it now!
  4. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello all,
    I would like to formally invite you to the Star Wars Day at the Charleston IMAX theater on Saturday, November 30th. This is the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We will have events starting at 11am until about 4-5pm. Clones will be shown at 3:30, 5:15 and 8:30 so this could easily be a day trip for most.

We will have a trivia contest, costume contest, kids activities, comic and toy vendors, and a raffle. Bring a new unwrapped toy for Toys For Tots and receive a raffle ticket or make a $5 donation to the MUSC children's hospital. I'm also trying to obtain something cool to auction for MUSC from Lucasfilm, I'll update you when I know.

We will have prizes for the costume and trivia contests and lots of goodies for the kids. We may have a media guest, I'm working on that now.

We will have a live radio remote and press coverage and we may also have TV coverage.

This is a great way to meet other fans in the area and help some kids in the process.

I urge those interested to visit the charleston imax site-http://www.charlestonimax.com to get the number to reserve tickets.

I hope you all can come support this worthy cause.

Thanks,
    Janet
  5. DSatt57 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Include me in on this one, Clay. I'll be home for the holiday.

Donna
  6. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm definently going! My brother too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.