main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC Interactive Night

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by ImDaBudge, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    This is now the offical thread for Interactive movie night discussion. Anything that isn't related to the movie night should be posted elsewhere.

First I'll answer a few questions about the interactive movie night.

1. When is it?
    It will be held on Saturday the 23rd of November, at our noble Chapter Reps. house. We'll be starting around 7:00 (tentative).

2. What is it?
    Basicly, we'll get together and watch Attack of the Clones except there will be a few changes. We'll have props and lines and maybe some other things that everyone will be doing. It should be fun.

3. Why should I come?
    Because I (Rob) am tired of two or three people coming to meetings and everyone else coming up with stupid reasons as to why they weren't there. The more people that we get to come to our activities the more fun they are. As additional incentive: I'll give $1.00 to everyone who comes to the interactive night and doesn't have fun, and maybe we'll have prizes too.

So if there are any other questions that need to be asked please do so, Mary and I will do our best to answer them thoughtfully.

Other than that we need everyone to post saying if they'll be in attendence.

Thanks for reading.

Bye Bye

2. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    I am finally going to check this group activity thing out.
    like I told mary, unless my vehicle blows up I will be in attendance.

so I will see you all there.

later

derek

3. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    I'll come unless something weird happens like I lose a limb or I have to wash my hair or sumthin. I might even bring mini-me if she wants to come. So...yeah. Should I bring anything? Popcorn or chips maybe? Can we throw pillows at the goat for trying to make us all feel guilty? For blinding us with his crazy post colors? For once donning pink hair? For letting Mayocky run off to Hawaii and leave us without the honor of her presence? Yeah...OBBBB? Do you know how to get to Mary's yet?

*mumbles* Three people my tibula...I've never seen less than seven...*boggles

4. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Bring what ever you'd like Pounce-a-tron. As for the ceramonial beat of the goat with pillows. Sure. I'm sure Mary can help almost everyone find the way to her house.

I will never give up my colorful colors.

5. Review05

Review05 Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2002
    Sorry, can't come. I have to rearrange my sock drawer...

6. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    I have to thank our newst member for using the stupidist reason to date for why he can't come.

Really, Review? We'd like it if you came. If you need a ride or anything just ask and someone will be happy to get ya. It's up to you. I try not to preasure too much, so I'll say this: "if you don't come I'll have The Black Death on you like stink on Amy." :)

7. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    How rude!

Stinky Amy

8. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Um, what do I do if I have a date? Does that mean I have to be there too? Oh wait, it's at my house. Hmmm, guess I'll have to bring them along. :D

9. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    I have some news about the interactive night. Mary and I ahve been trying to plan things out and keep them on the down low. However, we've ran into a few problems. We feel like the more that we try to plan this out the less people will be able to get into it and the less fun they'll have. originally we wanted something along the lines of Rocky Horror Picture Show with lines to shout and props to be used and certain times.

We're doing away with the script. I don't want to be putting my jokes into other peoples mouths (for obvious sanitary reasons). Here's what we are suggesting to you guys. Watch the movie once or twice if you can and come up with your own one-line-zingers so you have an idea of what you want to say.

We also would like it if you'd bring, a kazoo, a spray bottle, some snacks if you can, any props that you can think of using, and a few bucks for some pizzas.

Mary, and I have some prizes that we'll be giving away for various things throughout the movie, and our own little fun things for people to do.

10. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    I like to eat snowpeas straight, pod included. I don't even wash them either.

I'm feeling left out because I can't participate.

11. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey all

I really want to come, I was really looking forward to this one. If it is close, i might able to Stop by for a minute. Its the weekend before thanksgiving, and I am working overtime to go shopping that friday. If any info can be sent to me so that I might be able to stop by I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is my e-mail: (please no spamming)

dj_toad1@hotmail.com

Thanx Guys

<<<<<SMILE>>>>>>

TOAD

12. mini_pounce

mini_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2002
    I would come but... er... ya know... it's just... well then.. and I... it's so.... ya know?... *searches frantically for an excuse*

Dangit. I got noth'n. Ok. fine. i guess i'll just HAVE to grace you with my presence. ;)

Maybe I'll even make a batch of muffins... and when Bree breaks his tooth on one... We'll all start throwing our chinese fighting muffins at Goat Boy instead of pillows... wOOt!...

SQUIRREL!

13. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Assuming we can find a babysitter, you can count us in.

14. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I'll bring my lighsabers. Obi ani Ani's[/color]

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Oh, I own a dog, so if anyone has any allergies, please tell me.

16. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]hey amy. Will you be bringing Wingers again???? (please say yes, please say yes) I'll be happy to split the bill with ya. :D[/color]

17. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    But they're so messy! And they make my nose run! I will consider it though...just for you, my OBBBB. :D

18. mini_pounce

Oct 19, 2002
    I'll bring my lighsabers. Obi ani Ani's

*giggles* I think Bree's had ONE too many Pixie sticks today...

19. frio_carr

May 25, 2002
    mesa likesa pixistixa

20. mini_pounce

Oct 19, 2002
  21. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    It doesn't look like we will be able to get a babysitter. Have fun, guys.

22. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    The intereactive movie night will start around 7, Pizza will be served and it has been asked if everyone could pitch in a couple of bucks for it.

it would also help if I could know what people are bringing so I can know the size of table to put up and what paper products I need to bring.

I hope to see you all there. :D

23. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Mary forgot to note that we need some one to bring drinks if they can. Any volunteers?

24. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Oh right drinks. [face_blush]

25. frio_carr

May 25, 2002
    I can bring code red mt dew.
    a twelve pack should suffice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.