AOTC Mistakes

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Feel free to discuss any mistakes that have been noticed in AOTC. Cindy mentioned one at the party about Obi-Wan having his original hilt after he was captured, when the Jedi give him some randomly constructed saber. Here's further proof of that... and while this may not be a mistake, the blade color is...

After a number of edits which were failed attempts to get this to link properly, just copy and paste this link to your URL bar. (I have no clue why it won't link... I did the mark-up code right... oh well. And for some reason when you do this there will be a space between the a and l in skywalker in the address, so you would want to delete that before hitting enter. In this editing page there is no space, but when it posts on the board, there is... I dunno... it's all Gungan to me)

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Images/Episode_2/Characters/Anakin_Skywalker&image=aotc-anakin_lg14.jpg&img=&tt=
  2. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Aside from the space you have in Skywalker, the CGI script they use creates to complex a link.

-b-

[image=http://www.theforce.net/multimedia/archive/Images/Episode_2/Characters/Anakin_Skywalker/aotc-anakin_lg14.jpg]
  3. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    According to movie-mistakes.com, there are 75 mistakes in AOTC. A lot of their mistakes are extreme nitpicking though.

Linking isn't that hard. ;)
  4. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    LMAO JEDI B!
    DOH! LEt's forget the fact that Obi-Wan's saber was taken away from him when he was captured and give it to Ani.
  5. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    This entire website is hilarious!
  6. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    some of those are just people trying to makes themselves look good by saying there were mistakes
  7. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    ...and all of those people need to get off the couch and take a walk... honestly, who gives two poodoos?

my favorite part though is the misconceptions area. just a bunch of arguments... hehe, go fig ;)

-b-
  8. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    half of those are nothing but people with WAY too much time on their hands. But some are hilarious even though I saw most of them before this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.