main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC novel ruined

Discussion in 'Literature' started by GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    Act depressed and get smpathy from her. The sad puppy face.

2. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    Assuming you haven't replaced the book already, buy the new edition with the Yoda cover and mention how much more you like the design (if you don't, pretend.) ;)

TC

3. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    Well she was suposed to call me the first day of summer vacation, she never did and I heard she's homeschooled but no one will give me her number.

Axl.

4. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    Does that "no one" include the phone book? It never hurts to look in the most obvious spot available to you. ;)

5. Duke-Dogwalker

Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    Well she was suposed to call me the first day of summer vacation, she never did and I heard she's homeschooled but no one will give me her number.

You mean no one did, or do you mean no one was willing?

Anyway first she destroys your book, now she doesn't call you... forget about her. If she doesn't respect you then she's not worth it.

There's plenty out there who will.

6. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    i don't know her parents first name. she was going to see episode 2 and call me and we were gonna talk about it. She never called and I think im over her but if she walked back in my life i wouldn't think twice about asking her out

Axl.

7. lightsaber_wielder

lightsaber_wielder Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2002
    My AOTC novel was ruined, too. I lent it to a friend, who had forgotten to give it back to me (and me not really caring because I only bought it to spoil myself for the movie), and it was there sitting in his locker for ages. It turned out that at the end of the school term, two other friends had put a mouldy, cheese-filled sandwich in his locker as a joke. Well, I got back this term and now about a quarter of the books is covered in excess from mouldy cheese. It smells horrible! Ah well, I guess I could just by the special collectors edition with Yoda on the front...

8. Duke-Dogwalker

Duke-Dogwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    She never called and I think im over her but if she walked back in my life i wouldn't think twice about asking her out

good attitude axl. just take it easy and wait and see, don't let anything bug you.

9. kowikan_monkey

kowikan_monkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 2, 2001
    If I know girls (which I don't) then she has proably forgot about it. If you were like "YOU NEVER REPLACED MY AOTC BOOK!", then she would be like "What the hell are you talking about"? That's my opinion.

10. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    *can't help a laugh* This thread was four months old, and there's me bobs in advice as tho' it's brand new! I do NOT change LOL! [face_laugh]

Things do seem to have come to a conclusion of a sort, I guess, tho'..!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.