main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW AOTC Novellisation $27.95 not $39.95

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by sirowein, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirowein

sirowein Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2002
    Hi noticed that people were interested in AOTC collecting stuff. As you already know I work for Borders at Skygarden. Apparently we will be selling this book at $31.95 when it is released on the 23rd, however if you preorder it before then you only pay $27.95. This is supposed to be just for Supanova but I reckon they will take preorders instore to.
    For those of you who live out of Sydney why not just call and preorder over phone and have it delivered for $6. Thats $33.95 which still beats RRP $39.95. Ph. 9235 2433
    Anyway thought this may be useful. If you guys don't want me to post any info i get from instore, like release dates and prices and stuff just let me know and I will stop. I just figured this would save some ppl some money to spend more figures like Jango Fett mmm.
    Oh and Penguin is releasing updated Cross Section books and a new Characters books incorporating EpII around May 5th. That will be chock full of spoilers i would imagine.

2. Keith_Katarn

Keith_Katarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    Hey, while we're on it, does anyone know where to get heaps of really cheap EU books ?? They seem pretty scarce in the second hand book shops and still really pricey in book shops.

3. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    A word of warning, don't read ANYTHING that's related to EpII. Not even the POTJ preview figs. They're BAD! :(

4. sirowein

Mar 27, 2002
    Hey Keith absolutely.

For Supanova we are running a 3for2 on the paperback starwars novels, 30 titles including the latest Dark journey. You choose any 3 and only pay for 2 it works out to just over about a 30% discount.
    If you can't get to Supanova (to visit me) then give me a call 9235 2433 and we can work something out - thats the number for Borders in Sydney - ask for David O.
    Otherwise I am bringing all those books to Supanova at our stall. Come and see me there!

5. slaveone_2

slaveone_2 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 1, 2001
    sirowein, which one is your stall, any way I can pick it out from the crowd?

6. sirowein

Mar 27, 2002
    I think its number 40 but you will see us right next to the Lord of Rings Battle Game and painting.

7. Keith_Katarn

Keith_Katarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    Love your work, SirO.

When I'm more financial, I'll be visiting you to hit you up for a FFNSW discount !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.