AotC on Base!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pembroke, NC' started by jarik33, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarik33 Force Ghost

star 1
    Thursday, August 22 6pm
    Friday, August 23 8pm
    Saturday, August 24 8pm
    Sunday, August 25 5pm
    Monday, August 26 6pm

I will definately be there for Thursday and Monday and possibly some others. In costume, of course ;)
  2. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    YES!!!!!

I can definitely make any of these:

3. Friday, August 23 8pm

4. Saturday, August 24 8pm

5. Sunday, August 25 5pm

6. I can't make the Thurs because of a change of command that goes until 1800. :(

At last! Havelock FF shall see AOTC in the theater together! :D
  7. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    Great!!

But umm just one question. I don't have a base pass. How do I get in?

Also, I have to check my work schedule and talk to my boss about scheduling me 8am to 4 on Sat and Sun.

I do start school back on the 19th at the CCC but I should be able to make it if I can get on base. :D

Maybe Dinner and a Movie for the next meeting, Grilled? :D

-Universal
  8. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    Cool. All we have to do now is agree on the exact day. Universal, I will look into if you can get on base or not. You might be able to get a guest pass at the front gate. but maybe not if you don't have an ID. I'll find out.

And if jarik33 is game, we can meet out at a restaurant to eat before coming on base!

The only thing I worry about is the sound system in the theater. I have never seen a movie there, but I just get the feeling it might have crappy sound. But I'll take it! AOTC one more time in the theater!!!! :D
  9. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Grilled.

Yeah I'll talk to my boss and see if I can work it what day are you thinking?

10. jarik33 Force Ghost

star 1
    My mom and sister have been staying with us and I am taking them home this weekend, so i'll be available EVERY DAY [face_laugh]

Whenever is best for you guys, i'll probably be there [face_mischief]
  11. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    OK. So I can make an official announcement, how is Friday, August 23 8pm sound?

Universal, I can get you on base. All I have to do is meet you at the front gate (around 7:00 pm) and get a base visitor pass. You will need to go inside the office and provide some info, probably registration, driver's license and so on. Then you can follow me to the base theater.

And jarik33, you could just meet us there at 7:30 pm. Sound like a plan??!

:D
  12. jarik33 Force Ghost

star 1
    Good, but I would plan on being there at least 7. I'll see how it is on thursday, but when a big movie comes on base there is usually a pretty hefty line. I am going to call this week and check the lightsaber policy [face_mischief] and i'll see if I can save places in line or buy extra tickets.
  13. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    OK. 7 is fine for me. We can move it up 30 minutes no problem! How many seats can the base theater hold?

Do you know when we can buy tickets? I can look into reserving them now! :D
  14. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    Great that sounds good! Well I don't know my way around Cherry Point,I've never been on Cherry Point. Hmm could we meet somewhere close to base but off base then I could just follow you in. Or can I get directions?

-Universal
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.