main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC on DVD at my house!

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by ArtooR2-D2, Nov 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtooR2-D2

ArtooR2-D2 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    I live in Center City anyone here or around want to see an early copy of the movie. Just post here, or send me a message via the PM.

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Thanks for the invitation Artoo, however, I think most people would not be inclined to join you because we have never met you. I'd encourage you to come out to a King of Prussia, PA event, such as our Christmas Party in December. :)

3. ArtooR2-D2

Nov 4, 2002
    We could have it at your house too. The DVD is portable. I am just trying to make contact with other Star Wars fans, having an advanced copy of the DVD is a good opportunity ;).

4. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    How'd you get an advance copy? open up a case when it was delivered?
    How is it?

5. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Bummer. I'd love to see all the extras, but I'm totally swamped with stuff all through the weekend.

Thanks for the offer though!

Have fun!

6. ArtooR2-D2

Nov 4, 2002
    It is incredible. I got it from "an old friend".

Star Wars!

7. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Well R2, it's great that you want to meet everyone, but why not consider going to our Holiday Party? I am posting details shortly. Also there is the FAO event in NYC next Saturday if you would also like to meet members of our NYC chapter.
    Not to worry, there will be many times to meet everyone! :)

8. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Also there is the FAO event in NYC next Saturday if you would also like to meet members of our NYC chapter.

FYI: The FAO event is by invite only. Those who show up uninvited will be turned away at the door. Those are strict orders from FAO. Sorry R2!!

9. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I had to turn down my space for the FAO event which is way I made the offer. Everyone here knows this is not a open invite. Sorry for any confusion I might have caused.

10. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    hey guys, the spaces are filled. don't worry wendy, there is no confusion about that. it's clearly stated on our website www.phillyouterrim.org. i sent out a private invite thru our yahoo group to active members that attend events.

thanks for trying to help wendy! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.