main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX AOTC on IMAX?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Old-Jedi, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Once again this from TFN:
    With Australia's IMAX season begining September Holidays (maybe earlier: Fox hasn't ruled that out), other countries will be opening this special release as early as end of July. Japan, South Korea has secured a mid-august release, as well as Hong Kong and China. USA is still estimating around a Labor Day weekend opening, with London's Massive IMAX Theatre , will start showing end of July, 1st week of August, with Germany, France and Spain.

News has not been confirmed regarding a special release, with additional scenes, but Fox have assured us, it will be quoted "worth the wait"

However some countries IMAX theatres will not be showing the film in digital, however Fox has stated that they will try to make the best possible prints of the film for IMAX release, whether filming in digital or standard IMAX modules.

2. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    :eek:

AOTC on the IMAX?!

//faints

:D

3. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    Lemme think.... O.K.

In the immortal words of Dennis Miller, I'm all over this like "a hare krishna on an airport traveller."

4. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    ...um, anyone up for another line up?[duck and cover]

If there is an energy field that surrounds us, and binds the galaxy together, please let Cinemark get this, and I will gladly donate Branson's liver(besides with all the drinking he's been doing it's pretty worn out anyway)

[/duck and cover]
    All kidding aside this promises to be a fanboy's dream come true. My only concern is that there will be a limited number of prints and it will take awhile until it makes its way to DFW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.