main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC on the 8th

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Mauler_II, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    I probably shouldn't have started another thread, but I wanted to be sure to get everyones attention.

I just picked up 8 tickets to the Saturday June 8 3:45 DLP showing of AOTC.

We will meet at the park and ride at 12:00 noon. You can get directions to the park and ride in the "digital theatre debate" thread. I'm too lazy to copy it over again.

I bought tickets for the following people:

Wampas (2 tickets)
    Outlander (2 tickets)
    Jedisister (1 ticket)
    Marajoan (1 ticket)
    Mauler (2 tickets)

If anyone else want to join us you should get your tickets now.

As of now, Kelly and I will be giving the Wampas and Outlanders a ride in our van down to Chicago.

BTW - for those of you going the 15th, we'll be sure not to reveal any spoilers - although I heard that in the digital version Jar Jar has the final duel with Dooku, not Yoda.

2. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Really??. .. Jar Jar, huh?.. I can't wait!! hehe..

3. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Yea, and one of Jar Jar's last lines goes something like this: "Oh, Mr. Countsir. I'm surey that it was an accidentey or twoey that you off chopped mesa ears, arms and legs. But Mr. Countsir, mesa bit scardy that yousa glowstick is so close to mesa reproductive parts nowsa."

4. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Dooku: "Wrong! Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, ever woman who cries out 'Dear God, what is that thing?' will echo in your perfect ears. That is what 'to the pain' means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever."

5. Darth_Lee

Darth_Lee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    That sounds a lot like my last girlfriend's most recent e-mail to me....hmmm...

6. Idaara

Apr 29, 2002
    I don't know...I think I like Jar Jar's death (or castration) better than the possibility of him showing up again (or his offspring) somewhere down the road.

Nice Dooku, however. :)

Hmm...can someone come up with some Dooku Haiku? That would be cool.

7. Darth_Lee

Darth_Lee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Dooku Haiku...hmm.

Riding my speeder
    Saber dueling with Jedi
    I'm too old for this.

8. Idaara

Apr 29, 2002
    Whoah, I really took this thread off topic. :D I'm going to start a new thread for original poetry and writing. Sorry about that Mauler_II.

9. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    Rather eary how the Pricess Bride fits with AOTC...

My name is Boba Fett. You killed my Fther. Prepare to die.

10. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    After consulting with my wife, we may not make it to the park and ride ubtil 12:30.

BTW - my wife is a wonderful woman but the worst navigator I have ever seen. I will need a volunteer to make sure we don't end up in Indy.

11. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Thanks Mauler. You are true Knight of the Round Table. Oh sorry, wrong order of knights. Well, anyway. May the Force be with you, ........always.

12. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    I'll see if I can dust off my map reading skills...although I am not the least bit familiar with the area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.