main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC OST Cover Issue.

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by wompas01, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wompas01

wompas01 Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2005
    Hey everyone, I just recieved the AOTC soundtrack as a gift and my mom got me the cover with Anakin and Padme on it, was wondering if anyone with the original artwork cover would be ineterested in a trade of covers, I could even pay a few extra dollars for it if needed, please pm thanks a bunch!

EDIT: also a question are all the AOTC OST discs the same? The asteroid field with Slave 1 on it? Thanks for letting me know.

2. Tho Yor

Tho Yor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Yeah the disc art (with Slave 1 and asteroid field) is the same all round.

If you're feeling bad about your Anakin and Padme cover, count yourself lucky - I have an awful Jango Fett cover.

3. MadMikeyD

MadMikeyD Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    I agree about considering yourself lucky. I waited too long to purchase my AOTC Soundtrack. All the Poster Art covers were gone. I sifted through dozens of Jango Fett covers and count myself lucky to have found an Anakin & Padme cover. To this day I have not seen a Poster Art cover in the stores anywhere.

4. wompas01

wompas01 Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2005
    Ya thats what I heard that they are pretty scare, thats why I offered a bit of cash to go along with it, thanks for the quick replies and the answer to the asteroid field thing. Also, is the bonus track on all the cds? I saw it in store on the yoda cover, but this cd was used so its not in the original case, but is the bonus track still on it? Thanks again and my offer still stands!

5. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    The bonus track was only available at Target. I don't know what they have done subsequently.

6. Grey1

Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group star 4 VIP

Nov 21, 2000
    From what I understand, all covers were available at all shops in the USA. Target had the bonus track, and some other store had a screensaver.

In Germany, you had the regular poster cover. The bonus track was on a limited release that came in the poster and Jango covers for all stores, plus the Yoda cover only at Amazon and the Anakin/Padmé cover only at a large store called Saturn.
    To top it off, the poster cover was released in English and German language... [face_hypnotized]

Strangely enough, I got the one I wanted - English poster with bonus track... With ROTS, they have yet to release a German cover, which made it an easy buy.

7. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    I got my AOTC soundtrack with Yoda on the cover. It kicks ass :D

8. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Like all the SW soundtracks I own, except the Ultimate Edition of Phantome, I have the movie poster as my cover. I woulden't haven't any other way for clones so I made sure I got it with the movie poster as the cover. I almost didn't.

9. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    I have the movie poster cover. Here in Sweden, the racks were full of them. Swedes aren't too hot on Star Wars soundtracks, I guess.

Do I feel lucky?
    /LM

10. STUBRIS

STUBRIS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    God those "Alternate" AOTC cd covers were nasty. [face_sick]

11. SarahSky

SarahSky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2004
    I have Yoda on mine. I hate it. It doesn't match with the others *so angry*

12. Tho Yor

Tho Yor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Does the US version of the AOTC album work on a computer?
    The UK version was designed not to play on a PC or Mac and indeed sported a label on the cover to that effect.

13. STUBRIS

STUBRIS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Yes it does!..At least it does on mine!

14. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I got the Poster cover art and I'm fine with it. Though, I was a bit bummed when I got it. I wanted the Yoda cover. But hey, the Poster cover's fine and dandy with me. :)

15. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Has anyone made poster covers for AOTC and the OT? I would, but I'm not that talented with Photoshop.

16. Gungan_Sith_Lord

Gungan_Sith_Lord Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2002
    What was the bonus track?

17. -Commander_Thigh-

-Commander_Thigh- Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2004
    The bonus track was "The Conveyor Belt" from the droid factory sequence, if my memory is correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.