main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW AOTC Predictions

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Syrix_Kahl, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Well, despite a number of us actually bringing the predictions along, we didn't get a chance to read them out. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, earlier this year, we had a meet a Tek's place, where all of us there wrote down what we thought was going to happen in Episode 2. We placed the predictions in sealed envelopes and swapped them around (so that nobody took their own prediction). We had planned to open them up after seeing the movie, but, as far as I know, that never happened.

Anyway, I had Shadowfire's spoiler-free predictions, which go a little something like this:

--
    Jar Jar Binks: Plays a very small role. More of a transitional character.
    Anakin: Falls for Princess. Have lots of steamy scenes BUT they will break up at the end.
    Obi Wan: Will fall in love with Amidala and at movies end, will have affair with her.
    Palpatine: Power behind the throne finally gains complete power over the senate and begins the anti-jedi practices.
    Mace Windu: Kicks some major butt. Survives till Ep III.
    Yoda: Starts preparing for the downfall of the Republic and the Jedi order.
    R2D2: Continues his relationship with Anakin and Obiwan. Has crucial point to play in the movie.
    C3PO: Gets some clothes finally.
    Bobafett: Very minor part. Will become a true bad guy at the end of the film.
    --

Well, that's it. Some very interesting predicitions. :)

2. maestrino

maestrino Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    Nice thread, Syrix, I'd forgotten about this.

hehehe.... Good luck to whoever got my prediction in trying to type it up on here though [face_devil] :D

So Shar, do you want me to publicise your predictions? I finally opened it! :)

3. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Go for it, maes. I can't even remember what I wrote. ;)

As for yours, Syrix: as you know, I had it at Fox. What people did with it after that, I have no idea. :p

4. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    I had Scream's predictions. Guess what? He pretty much had it all down right. :p

5. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    Lucky for Shara, when we were moving I found Syrix prediction on the ground and picked it up ;)

I had Pigaleks. Its about 8 pages of pretty much gibbersh. :D

6. Shara_82

Jan 10, 2001
    Post 'em, for goodness sakes, Scream, I wanna read them! :D

7. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    I recieved Somebody For Someone's, and she basically recited the first draught of the script at me. Everything was spot on, except for a few scenes that got cut (ie: meeting padme's family)

8. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    I aint typin out 8 pages! If someone wants to do Pigaleks, they're welcome!

Ill do Matts later when i cna be bothered typing it all.

9. maestrino

maestrino Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    Here are Shara's.

First off, on the front of the envelope we have:

"Shara's ramblings about a movie she has yet to see.
    PS. For future reference, Hayden belonds to ME.
    [scrawled in Piggle's hand] Thanks to Piggles. [/Piggles' handwriting]
    [back in Shara's writing] Thanks, Piggles!
    (Get someone else, Natalie!!!)"

And on the back of the envelope we have:

"PS. I forgot to mention that N*Sync will die the way we wish Jar Jar would."

And on the inside of the envelope we have:

"My Predictions for Episode 2.
    Essay Question 1.
    By Shara.

Quite obviously, at some time during the movie there will be something to do with clones. I take this fro the fact that Episode 2 is called "Attack of the Clones", a title that angered Star Wars fans the whole world over. Only the absolute fanboy freaks liked it and I am seriously questioning George Lucas' sanity. The guy has lost it over all those billions, I swear. Totally nuts...

Anyway my point is, the movie will have something to do with clones at some point. Due to the fact that the movie's title includes the word "Clones", one can assume they are important to the plot. As such, the opening crawl will include the word clones at some point. And, just for the hell of it, I'm going to include the words 'Republic', 'Jedi', and 'Senate'.

Since ALL Star Wars movies also begin with a random shot of ships floating in space, you can put that in here too. Supposedly Jango, Boba and random clone troopers are... well... CLONES, so that should be some plot point during AOTC. I know there is an arena, which Anakin (who's actor I will marry one day), and Padmé go into.

Due to my previous misgivings of George's sanity, I'm gonna guess that Jar Jar plays another large part. If I'm wrong about this, please feel free to rejoice in it. I know I will be. After my wedding to Hayden that is.

At some point during Attack of the Clones I am guessing that Shmi Skywalker has to die. I've heard it has something to do with tusken raiders, so I'll stick that in for good measure. Um.... Mace will look badass, Obi-Wan will brood, Yoda will twist children's perceptions of the English language and Hayden will look bloody incredible.

There will be at least one major space battle and one major lightsaber fight at different (or the same) points in time. The movie will end, presumably, with Ani leaving the Jedi order to marry Padmé and Obi-Wan getting royally pissed off. Just before the credits there will be some form of hope-inducer and some uplifting music.

I predict that at some point Hayden will be in the credits.

That is all. I think.

Oh yeah! Dooku will be in it a lot. The 'charismatic seperatist' is a Sith called Darth Tyrranus. So yeah, his lightsaber has a curved blade.

And I'm done.
    -Shara

Well, except for me expressing my disgust that Natalie gets to kiss Hayden and I don't, since we know they do."

[/end Shara's predictions]

10. Shara_82

Jan 10, 2001
    Except for which part of Dooku's lightsaber curved, I was pretty damned right.

Woo-hoo! ;)

11. Teknobabel

Jun 4, 2000
    Depends if you count the last saber battle as one or three :D

I hate this bloody 1 error per minute thing

12. ROE_Biggs

ROE_Biggs Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    well my main prediction almost as soon as i walked out of the theatre after TPM was that Shmi would die and be the event that begins Anakins falling to the darkside.

13. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    Star Wars Episode 2
    By Tek
    Annotated, enlarged and Abridged Version
    Bad speling included.

One day, bored of all the tea ceremondies and life in general, Padme decides to go to coruscant, her haindmaiden in disguise gets killed, so that story line ends quickly.
    She meets Anakin and owing to causality (that and the other plot device) yet another global menace is revealed, in clones and more dark jedi appear, our heroes appear to be in trouble.
    However Anakin professes his love for Padme, so our duo stegthens their link, anyway
    A huge battle occurs, Padme gives birth to twins, Sidions reveals himself, the end.

Well, as the poor bugger who had to type that out, let me just say a few things. PARAGRAPHS TEK! And WAAAAAAAY too much usage of the humble comma.
    Where you in a sugar induced frenzy when you wrote this boy???? Did Padme have the twins during the battle?! You were snorting red cordial behind our backs, weren't you!

Muhahahhaa

14. legacyAccount

legacyAccount Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2012
    this coming from the guy who thought obi and padmé were going to hook up?

no room to talk, dude :p

15. Shadowfire

Jul 14, 1998
    Memo to self: Kill Carmen.

16. legacyAccount

May 22, 2012
    oh that's productive, mr. "jar jar plays a very small role" man.

ummm... he screwed over the galaxy, k? thnx! :p

17. Shadowfire

Jul 14, 1998
    AAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEe

SHARA! Ban Nasty Carmen for picking on poor Shadows!

18. legacyAccount

May 22, 2012
    eh, don't bother.

i'll be nice to the old guy 0:)

19. Shadowfire

Jul 14, 1998
    That fake halo ain't foolin nobody! :)

20. mauls-menace

mauls-menace Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    It would be a prequel without Jar Jar screwing something up! ;)

21. Teknobabel

Jun 4, 2000
    I wrote that when the meet was occuring at my place, so I was on a adrenaline high, running around serving drinks, cooking meat, serving dessert.

So Yes i was on a high when i wrote that

22. Shara_82

Jan 10, 2001
    I thought it was just normal tek speak. ?[face_plain]

23. Teknobabel

Jun 4, 2000
    hardy har har

I see that Shara is once again wielding irony, wit and sarcasm like a club

24. Shara_82

Jan 10, 2001
    If you'd prefer I ACTUALLY wield a club, tek, I'd be more than willing to. :p

25. Teknobabel

Jun 4, 2000
    No thanks, I'd rather you didn't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.