main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC premere

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Finney, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    where and when will you all be seeing it? i got tix for 1201 opening day at edwards.

2. glh3586

glh3586 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2000
    same here

3. blueoakleys

blueoakleys Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2001
    I could've gotten tickets for the 12:00 showing but that's just waaaay too late(or early?) for me...... not that big of a fanatic. Opening day is fine for me.

I've got 7PM at Edwards.

I won't go to signature, especially in that part of town.

4. Darth_O

Darth_O Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    My brother-in-law & I are going to the midnight showing at Manchester late Wednesday/early Thursday & my husband & I are going to the 4:30pm Friday showing at Edwards.

Robyn

5. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    midnight at edwards baby!! thats neither late nor early for me. i cant wait!!!

6. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah midnight is usually the time i am at work, so its perfect!

7. Jedi-Animal

Jedi-Animal Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    I went too late for Edwards so I'll be at the 12:01am showing at Broadway Faire. I'm usually working at midnight anyways.

8. blueoakleys

blueoakleys Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2001
    Wow edwards soldout already?

Hmm. Broadway Faire is nice but sooooo far away for me

9. jasman

jasman Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 29, 1998
    I'll probably see Darth_O at the Signature! 7 days and counting! Oh, yeah! :D

10. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    I'll be at Edwards opening day but I don't have tickets. Heh heh, I figure I'll actualy get to see it a couple of days later but I want to hang around in line just to hang out! :)

11. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    thats cool, sucks you dont have tickets, maybe you can beg to sit on the floor or something

12. Jedi-Animal

Jedi-Animal Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    I'll be hanging out at edwards with finney and valens til I head over to the show at broadway.

13. Darth_O

Darth_O Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    Jasman-

Just look for one of the tallest guys there & you'll find me. My brother-in-law is 6'5. We can hardly wait. I'm not sure what time we're going to Signature. Maybe around 9pm.

Robyn

14. glh3586

Apr 13, 2000
    For those of you going to the midnight showings, when are you all going to get to the theater?

15. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    VERY EARLY!!!!

16. Bender

Bender Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 1999
    how early is very early?
    cause the earliest I'll be free is about noon, and I don't want to show up to line already a block and half long

17. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    We're planning on arriving in Fresno around the early evening (HOPEFULLY around 6-7 timeframe. I feel anything much later than that, and we'll be far back in the line. On a different note, for those who've said in this thread that the Edwards Tix are sold out, were you told that at the theatre, or by the Fandango website?? I just went there right now and did a mock purchase, it allowed me to choose a single ticket for purchase. ?????

18. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    well i visited the fandango website at about 4 in the morning on monday and the said they wer sold out. needless to say i was ticked off. i decided to actrually go down to edwards and ask them. low and behold they had tickets so i bougth mine and i was happy. i know for sure they are sold out now

19. glh3586

Apr 13, 2000
    You really hav eto just keep asking them. One of my friends tried to geta ticket and they where sold out. But he went back the next day at the same time, and they had tickets....

20. Jedi_DuoMaxwell

Jedi_DuoMaxwell Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2002
    Yeah I went to get a midnight showing ticket on tuesday. Then on wendsday I talked to glh3586 and he said they were opening more screens, so I went and got a ticket later that day. But the funny thing is that i'm seeing the movie in theater #10 at the edwards and my friend steven got like 7 midnight tickets on sunday. I want to know why i'm in the same theater as he is if the were sold out of tickets on tuesday.

21. glh3586

Apr 13, 2000
    Hey Duo whats up? Didn't know you frequented these boards. As of right now where kinda trying to decide when we go over to edwards. What times are the rest of you going?

22. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i am definitlly willing to get there as early as possible! i figure if we all get there early we can save each others spot if we need to go someplace, you know? and i will bring my camcorder to document all of the crazy stuff that will be going on... like all the people staring at us...

23. glh3586

Apr 13, 2000
    OOOOO this will be fun, a lot of my friends (including me) are dressing up for the Premere.

24. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    do you know what time for sure you will be there?

25. Jedi_DuoMaxwell

Jedi_DuoMaxwell Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2002
    I want to get there at a 5:00 at the earliest but no later than 8:00. But to go off topic for a sec. Does anyone besides glh3586 have a ticket for screen #12 at the edwards? Because I will trade that person my ticket which is on screen #10 at the edwards so that I can be in line with glh3586. And for refrence both screen #10 and #12 are on of the largest screens at the edwards so who ever trades me will get to still see the movie in one of the large screens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.