main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii AOTC Presale Tickets in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarJarIsBoba, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Well, I guess I should buy my tickets for the 7 PM showing early, too, so I don't hafta stand in line.

Go before 6 pm for matinee rates at Signature. It's like $5.00.

2. JarJarIsBoba

JarJarIsBoba Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2000
    The only thing is that Dole is not showing a matinee near the time I want. I wanted 5:30-6:00pm start time. The closest showings are 4:00pm and 7:00pm. So I chose 7pm. Most of my friends don't get off work until 5pm.

3. Kmunee

Kmunee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    Thanks for posting the movie times. I was having trouble locating them on the internet for Dole Cannery.

4. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    If you call the Dole phone number, you can hear a listing of the showtimes. My friend said they already changed the 3:45pm showing to 4:00pm. And if they get a fifth reel, they will add times. So keep checking!
    And remember, there are no refunds on advance tickets and it is non-transferable (meaning you can't switch it to a different time).

5. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Wish the section for the area I live in was as active as yours... it is about a Month before anyone responds.

6. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    Well, I look at other FanForces and I wish MY area was as busy as theirs!

The grass is always greener...

7. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    they also are larger FF. There aren't too many of us right now; a few have moved to the mainland, but that doesn't mean we are nonfunctioning. Remember, we are a site for fans to chat, to get to know each other, to do things together. We don't have do everything as a group, as some of have very busy lives, but you folks who have more time may want to go to AOTC together or meet for a movie on weekends. We can try to do more things together. Suggestions?

8. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    Well, I just wish more people would post here. It seems AquaRose, who lives in the mainland, posts just as much as most people who live here.

I'm not complaining per se. I was just trying to show AquaRose that there's always a place better than where you are. So I guess we should be content with where we are.

Mac-Nut...who else are the "regulars" here?

9. Yoda808

Yoda808 Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    Well I hope all of you guys get the tickets you want for the shows you want. I'm definitely getting more excited for Star Wars coming out next week. However I won't be seeing Star Wars here in Hawai'i. I'm going up to the mainland to see it. My friends on the mainland stood in line early Friday morning and got our tickets so we're good to go up there. We're planning on camping out 24 hours in advance for seats. Should be fun. Hope everyone else that's going to a midnight showing over here enjoys the show.

Peace out for now.

10. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    Yoda808,

You are DEFINITELY a regular here too. :) Hope you have a great time on the mainland!

11. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    Hey if you are coming by Santa Barbra or Pismo give a ring and come see little old mou... :p

12. Ewaeagle

Ewaeagle Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    For those of you who don't know it. Consolidated has started selling tickets already. When I went to the movies this past weekend, I was surprised when the girl at the box office told me that we could start purchasing them. Instinctively, I obliged and bought enough for my friends and I. She told me that not that much people know it yet so to keep it on the DL. Yeah right!!!

BTW, I'm going to the first show at midnight and then again in the evening at Ward Stadium. Hope you guys can make it.

13. Yoda808

Yoda808 Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    Nah Aqua, I'm not going to be in the Santa Barbara area. I'm going to be up north in the Bay Area, San Jose mostly. Thanks for the invite though.

14. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    Ewaeagle,

Does Consolidated have midnight showings or only Signature?

A certain TV station wants to do a live for the news on Wednesday. ;)

15. Ewaeagle

Ewaeagle Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    Yes, Consolidated will be showing a 12:01am show 5/16(actually Wednesday night) at the Ward Stadium. This is the first show I'm going to and then I will go again later Thursday evening at 7:45pm. I don't know what's the happenings with the other Consolidated theaters but I imagine that Waikiki will be showing the movie also at midnight.

16. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    Hey, thanks dude! Expect at least one TV crew there! :)

17. Mad_Yoda

Mad_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Hey JarJarisBoba,

Are you still going to the midnight showing at Dole? You think there are still presale tickets for midnight? You're tempting me...

18. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    since ward has a midnight showing, don't think Dole will be sold out. just in case, you might want to stop by in the next few days and pick yours up.

19. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    MadYoda,

I will pay for going to the midnight showing but since this only comes around once every 3 years and the next one is that last, I'm going all out. Just don't fall asleep before the movie starts. ;)

20. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    I will post some pics of me waiting in line after I go to Episode II K? *laughs with an evil smile on her face*

21. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    geez, some of the reviews are butchering GL and AOTC. If it's not full of sex, violence, dirt, and crap, the critics don't like it. I even like TPM.

22. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    That's alright. ESB was royally trashed and now it's considered the best SW movie ever.

23. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    Boy, I am happy it does not have all that stuff or I could not take the kids I babysit!

24. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    That's why I luv the SW series. Besides liking it myself, I KNOW it's safe for every age. Even the oldersters like it because it's clean.

25. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    Yeah...and the girls I hang out with don't really tolerate the sex and violence and stuff. So at least they can come to this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.